SCARED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sometimes im scared of some big trucks but sometimes im not scared of it and i don't know why.. im a little confuse too :unsure: :huh:

I'm scarred of school buses.. :eek: One Time my bus driver Whent REALLY fast and crashed the bus....O___________o Only one person died.... :eek: I'm lucky to be Alive...i still ride buses but we have a slow bus driver now...thank god. ;)

[SIZE=8pt]Just want to say guys, all your fears are different and Nobody's[/SIZE] is silly.

Everybody has a fear and it doesn't matter, so don't get worked up about what other's think :eek:

Fears are natural, I have them too. :eek:

[SIZE=8pt]Just want to say guys, all your fears are different and Nobody's[/SIZE] is silly. Everybody has a fear and it doesn't matter, so don't get worked up about what other's think B)

Fears are natural, I have them too. :furawatchi:
Gosh, Glitter :eek: . I swear that we share a mind. These are almost exactly the same words that I would have used. So yeah, I definetly agree with this advice :D .

Some things that I am scared of are sharp objects, horror movies, criminals, and Satan (a pretty rational fear, right?). I am also very afraid of losing someone dear to me. That has never happened to me before, and the thought of it sounds just terrible :) .

I have 2 huge fears:

1. roaches. Just thinking about them makes me tense up a little. Even dead roaches freak me out. There's not really a reason why they freak me out so much, either(I was never like attacked by one or something when I was younger).

2. Serial killers. That's a pretty 'rational' fear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm scared of automatic toilets on the plane in the air....because all you hear is ZOOOOOOM CRASHHHHHH!!! it's really scary ^_^ :D :eek:

I'm also scared of bee's i don't even know if i'm allergic but i'm scared cause i might be... ^_^ :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

my biggest fear is basketballs. im afraid im gonna get hit in the face with those things.

I'm scared of automatic toilets on the plane in the air....because all you hear is ZOOOOOOM CRASHHHHHH!!! it's really scary :lol: :lol: :eek:
im scared of automatic toilets because they flush on you and you dont realize it. thats y i never use the school's toilets.

I am afraid of airoplanes, because i'm always seeing aeroplane crashes on the news (and the barf factor on aeroplanes is high lol :eek: ) I think its called Aerophobia o_0

And being afraid of trucks is not silly. They could kill you with one hit.

@ Phenomanom ; Yeah I'm afraid of that too. When I think about getting marrige, I scream REALLY loudly and people just think i'm insane.

I'm an arachnophobic. Arachnid, meaning spider, and Phobia, meaning fear.

I love trucks. The bigger the better. I guess that's because I've grown up around them. Especially big tankers. I love those.

I am a recovering hydrophobic.

My best friend is petrified of door bells. You can tell when shes here because you hear a "Holy crap!"

I have 2 huge fears:
1. roaches. Just thinking about them makes me tense up a little. Even dead roaches freak me out. There's not really a reason why they freak me out so much, either(I was never like attacked by one or something when I was younger).

2. Serial killers. That's a pretty 'rational' fear.
I'm TERRIFIED of serial killers! :angry:

This is not comforting. But my username has "truck" in it ):

I'm afraid of death and things that'll happen after. And nightmares of mishaps, like car crashes, and stuff. Scary.

*edit-700th post! W00t!

Last edited by a moderator:
My biggest fears are quite stupid, well one of them.

- Missing fun things at school, which is basically a fear of being absent, which, as you can see, is quite stupid.

- Heights, quite normal fear.

- Bugs. I scream and run at the sight of bugs.

- Crossing bridges. Once I had to cross this suspension bridge to get to a picnic spot, and it was shaking the whole time...

There's alot more, but those are the most serious.

Seems stupid, but I'm scared of trad. goth. Its freak the hell out of me. you know, the typical goff make-up, long blowy skirt and that death stare. Argh. That death stare. (I do belong in a sub-culture too xD, but goths, OMG.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back