Screen protector on Amazon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xoxotoki

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello! I looked to see if this was in the forums already, but I didn’t see anything. Feel free to let me know if this is a duplicate.

I bought a single screen protector from JapanUWant for a little under $7 and one from a IG seller in Thailand for about the same price. With shipping it get pricey. I found this brand on Amazon for my Tama Smart for $7.38 AND YOU GET x3 screens! I also bought some for the Pix for $6.99 (and you get x3). Both free Prime shipping.

Anyway, I thought I’d share this as an alternative to buying overseas (I’m in US) Aemus screen protector

Oooh this looks like a great option for people who don't like to cut their own screen protectors!
I personally like buying a BIG screen protector for a massive tablet and cutting little quares for my vpets. You can protect easily 20+ pets with one screen protector for the cost of 1 of the Japan you want ones.

I've also used clear packing tape in a pinch! I used that as a teen when funds were non-existent and I could get the roll and cut it perfectly with my pocketknife. I also used it recently when I had to replace it on my digimon xros wars(I was at work so I made do). I think I kinda like the packing tape more, but the risk of residue upon removal is greater, and I wouldn't use it on more delicate screens without a plastic shield(the digimon dm20ths would be an AWFUL pairing for packing tape).

Latest posts

Back