Showcasing my (small) collection COMMENTS OK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psi.r0ckin

Reaction score
Hey y’all! I’m going to show all of my virtual pets I own, and how I got them. I hope you enjoy this post, im quite new in this stuff so I hope I do well.

1st picture-> My international original yellow P1 tamagotchi:
I got it when I was 12 years old, from my mom. It used to be hers, my dad gifted it to her in one of their dates, she said she never knew how to take care of it properly though, and told me that maybe I could do better. That’s when my likeness for tamagotchi started: I researched everywhere and found this amazing world and now here I am ;)) I’ve took care of it like it’s my own child… I play with it every now and challenge myself to see how many days I can keep it alive.

2nd picture-> My green Magic ON Tamagotchi:
I got this one in 2020, for christmas. I really really wanted another Tamagotchi and since I had seen so many videos of people playing with the ON I thought it’d be the perfect gift from my family. It was! I really enjoy the ON. I had a lot of fun with it and when the app was still available, my longest run (still going) is of 156 generations… phew. I took special care of the screen for this one even though it came with a little defect, I didn’t mind it much. The strap it has is from another non related virtual pet.

3rd picture-> My tamagotchi nano PacMan:
I also got this one for Christmas, on 2021. Since I wanted a tamagotchi very badly but also a videogame, so I had to ask my family for a cheaper one than the on. And honestly, this is my least favorite virtual pet I own, I just don’t think nanos are for me, since it’s true that I don’t have much time but I still want a demanding pet that you could have fun with, I found this one to be a bit repetitive but still cool, yes. I also was so surprised to see the actual size of a tamagotchi nano: it’s so so so small. Woah.

4th (and last) picture-> My European Tamagotchi connection V3:
I absolutely adore this tamagotchi. I got it this May. I also am so proud of how I got it, on eBay, second hand, had to bet for a price when a lot of other people wanted it too. It took me a long long time to win a bet for the connection v3, I really enjoyed this version specifically, but then the bet closed and I had to search for another… I was losing every auction when the seller of before reopened the auction because the previous buyer didn’t respond and I went all in, and I WON!!!! It took almost 2 months to arrive and I fantasized about it everyday, and then there it was! Packed inside a nice box with a battery in a different bag, it was so pleasant. It’s been my favorite since. I’ve had a lot of fun with it too, it has so many secrets and other… it’s simple but has a looooot of soul. And I adore it! Meet Mametchi and his daughter, too.

Hope you liked this blog! I had fun writing it ;))
Tell me what you think of them too! I read everything!
- Winters

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg