So, can the tamagotchi on connect to a computer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sure anyone reading this'll say no, but can the tamagotchi on app work on a computer? I am just trying to get my tama married asap, and i'm gonna be busy soon. Help?:tongue:

The tamagotchi on official app works only on iOS and Android supported devices.

You can try and install a non official/fan made app on your computer. It can be found here.

This app allow you to send money, items, decorations and even create a partner for your tamagotchi to marry. It is safe to use so you will definitely enjoy it.

The tamagotchi on official app works only on iOS and Android supported devices.

You can try and install a non official/fan made app on your computer. It can be found here.

This app allow you to send money, items, decorations and even create a partner for your tamagotchi to marry. It is safe to use so you will definitely enjoy it.
You are a life saver! I'm glad theres an app for computer, i'll check it out. I don't have my phone atm so, thats why.

You are a life saver! I'm glad theres an app for computer, i'll check it out. I don't have my phone atm so, thats why.
You cannot use that unofficial Windows app to marry with other people’s Tamagotchi’s, you can only create a fake character to marry.

You don’t need the app to marry, you can encounter characters to marry in On itself by traveling with the boat icon.

You cannot use that unofficial Windows app to marry with other people’s Tamagotchi’s, you can only create a fake character to marry.
No you can’t which is exactly what I stated in the first reply. ;))

To be clear it is a fanmade app, and it doesn’t function like the official one. It’s more like of a shortcut to get what you want from money, foods, items. Like @Joc said when it comes to marrying your tama, you have to make the character you want before marrying them.

Latest posts

Back