someone i making a new app

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, things like this always set alarm-bells ringing for me. :-( Who is this "someone", and why should people trust this remake(?) application to be installed on devices that are likely to contain their personal information?

I'm not seeing any way of knowing whether this is trustworthy and safe or not. All I can see is something that Bandai might want to take action against, if it's a hacked version of their official program.

As we all know, blindly installing things we don't know the origin of is one of the ways that malware spreads and identity-theft occurs - please be careful, everybody.

Kipela_7

Reaction score
Unfortunately, things like this always set alarm-bells ringing for me. :-( Who is this "someone", and why should people trust this remake(?) application to be installed on devices that are likely to contain their personal information?

I'm not seeing any way of knowing whether this is trustworthy and safe or not. All I can see is something that Bandai might want to take action against, if it's a hacked version of their official program.

As we all know, blindly installing things we don't know the origin of is one of the ways that malware spreads and identity-theft occurs - please be careful, everybody.
thats a good question.the people are that is making are
  • Wiserix
  • Myiko
  • Mr.Blinky
and they didn't say about any malware in the app so its not a scam

Nope, simply because the m!x doesn’t support Bluetooth compatibility.
yeah you need to enable Bluetooth and have location services on as well for the connection to work

very cool! would like to use it and support you but i dont have an on/meets :(
and you will need an android to work.ios doesn't work because apple doesn't accept these projects with out paying for the app so for now you cannot play on ios only on android

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
thats a good question.the people are that is making are
  • Wiserix
  • Myiko
  • Mr.Blinky
Thankyou for that information - it's very helpful. I have heard of Mr. Blinky, at least. However, I'm sure that you can understand why I feel cautious about things like this!

and they didn't say about any malware in the app so its not a scam
Malware doesn't usually announce itself - it usually poses as something legitimate. Or, to put it another way, people can and do tell lies.

To be clear, I'm not saying that that's happening in this particular case (I have no way of knowing either way) - I'm just pointing out that extreme caution must be exercised when installing software from random sources, or else you could be putting yourself in danger.

Kipela_7

Reaction score
Thankyou for that information - it's very helpful. I have heard of Mr. Blinky, at least. However, I'm sure that you can understand why I feel cautious about things like this!

Malware doesn't usually announce itself - it usually poses as something legitimate. Or, to put it another way, people can and do tell lies.

To be clear, I'm not saying that that's happening in this particular case (I have no way of knowing either way) - I'm just pointing out that extreme caution must be exercised when installing software from random sources, or else you could be putting yourself in danger.
yeah thats a good point.you need to be cautious about downloading these apps.but if you go to discord you can find this:https://discord.com/invite/Z3QdNjb9r5

if you have any malware or something weird in the app.then please let me know to see if its ok with you

Latest posts