spanish typeing in music city

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makiko123

Reaction score
ok well i went to add some one in my friend list (it was the picture when you have too much friends)it said spanish words i did not know what it said and it use to say englesh words but every thing else like the games were englesh :) and also the new area thing i clicket there and it said spanish words.grrr.......... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

"queres aser amigos" means wanna be freinds

hpoe I Helped

_party in my tummy

EDIT: there is now a Spanish version on music city

Not only that, but there are some glitches in Music City. There are several things that are in Spanish on the English version, and there are several things that are mis-typed. E.G. when you look at a random person's profile and click on bands, look at the column with the other bands that he or she joined. At the top it says "other bans joined BA0529joined" exactly that way. Pretty weird, huh?

Well if there is anymore Spanish typing in music city PM me because I speak Spanish and I will translate :furawatchi:

I heard that there is a spanish music city. I tried it, used two accounts one in english and one in spanish. The people who speak english can speak spanish to the other. That has happened to me, and i get it. If the other player played spanish, your full mail box thing will appear in spanish. I'm a bit confusing, but what i said is NORMAL!

ok well i went to add some one in my friend list (it was the picture when you have too much friends)it said spanish words i did not know what it said and it use to say englesh words but every thing else like the games were englesh :) and also the new area thing i clicket there and it said spanish words.grrr.......... <_< :D :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
Yeah...when my friend list is full, it says in spanish "friend list is full" (obviously, because i don't know spanish) It's so annoying! i think there is a glitch!

Don't worry. It's just a glitch. I've seen it a million times. <_<

It's like how when you check your bands, and it says "other bans you've joined", and when you win most games, it says "produser". BanDai messed up!! :D :angry:

Don't worry. It's just a glitch. I've seen it a million times. :blink: It's like how when you check your bands, and it says "other bans you've joined", and when you win most games, it says "produser". BanDai messed up!! :D :p
Yeah, i noticed that too... BanDai needs a spell checker!

Latest posts

Back