Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it's a login code...

All login codes are random and hard to randomly get so there's NO way I can garauntee... -_- :ichigotchi: :pochitchi:

Kikitchi's still my favourite, not Dreamitchi...

Spot isn't SOOOO important to me that I'll do anything for it.

Anyway, I think that actually, all we need is a CLEAR e-mail to Bandai, maybe.

And get some evidence (Photos) of Nazotchi, Spot and Mocha WALKING around in Music City.

Upload it in some place like ImageShack or pass the image to me and I'll upload it in my Website.

Use the URL of the Image in the e-mail to Bandai.

Hope it helps everyone to get the Unknown Characters.

What? I don't have the Nazotchi code. I'm looking for that myself.

~OM21

What? I don't have the Nazotchi code. I'm looking for that myself.
~OM21
Yes! Kuromametchi529 is right!

We will have to work together, if we want the Nazotchi code! :lol:

I heared that the person that has the code. Mistaked typed a Mametchi code wrong, into Tamagotchi Music city!!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!! :eek:

I have found out the Spot Costume location, thanks to Kuromametchi523 and TamaKuchipatchi22!!!! B)

The location is the same spot as the Clothing shop!!! You go in the shop and look for something unusual!? Don’t know if you have to click on something in the shop, or when you’re buying outfits. And you can across it!? But I do know, the only way to see it and buy it, is to login as Mimitchi!!! :wub:

Here is the code for Mimitchi, if you don’t know it

Mimitchi - OLGA! 54C5348 367DDC5

Also this code isn’t mine…. :(

Anyway, I haven’t found the Mocha Costume yet. But it has to be an Adult, with not many outfits. Like 2 outfits, like Mimitchi! ;)

P.S. I haven’t found the Spot Costume in the Clothing shop yet!? TamaKuchipatchi22 said it is in there, but he is not telling me where it is…. He said look for something unusual in the Clothing shop!? So…. yes, TamaKuchipatchi22 has found the Spot Costume on Tamagotchi Music City!!!!!! :mellow:

No, I am very sorry to say that is is not there. I tried that yesterday for kuchi22 and it it sadly was a huge waste of time... But there has to be another way!

I don't think so. Just because you have the codes doesn't mean they should close it. We are going to find nazotchi still...
Yes! But we should get the Spot and Mocha codes first! :wub:

why tease us? that's mean. We have'nt found the codes and you have but it doesn't mean we close this topic!
What!? I just want the codes so................ MUCH!!!!!!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, seriously soundwave116, what were you thinking? Why in god's name would we close the topic?
or maybe he said closee because... he wanted NO ONE TO HAVE THE CODZ! that's mean...

I just want the codes so................ MUCH!!!!!!!! :D
if you need them you need a Mocha code and i have a dorotchi w. mocha outfit. Here's the code and we try editing it on music city.

(I'm using my daughter's tama since i don't hav any)

Username:

ANAIS

Login Code:

321D7EE

well yea, when you login that code it's a dorotchi w. mocha costume. OsuMesu21 said u need to edit them if they found it. If you ever find it, log out and you'll see the code you used. Plz post it on tamatalk.

if you need them you need a Mocha code and i have a dorotchi w. mocha outfit. Here's the code and we try editing it on music city. (I'm using my daughter's tama since i don't hav any)

Username:

ANAIS

Login Code:

321D7EE

well yea, when you login that code it's a dorotchi w. mocha costume. OsuMesu21 said u need to edit them if they found it. If you ever find it, log out and you'll see the code you used. Plz post it on tamatalk.
Thanks! :)

But I have tried this before. With my Dazziltchi, Spot Costume.

And it was REALLY HARD to edit!!!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back