Spot, Mocha and Nazotchi login codes! PLEASE READ!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no i didnt say close the topis ameant as in you are getting kinda close
I got what you mean. But Evil Dazilitchi didn't!? :(

So.......... are the costumes really in the clothing shop, or somewhere else!? :huh:

Please reply with an answer! I’m only asking for info, NOT THE REAL THING!!! :(

I got what you mean. But Evil Dazilitchi didn't!? ^_^ So.......... are the costumes really in the clothing shop, or somewhere else!?  :huh:

Please reply with an answer! I’m only asking for info, NOT THE REAL THING!!!  :(
She's not give us a clue.............. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that she has the code and I don't think there is a code and that is why she wont tell me or anybody else. And she told me that she didn't know how to get it. SHE LIED!!!!!

Anyway, I think that there will be a toy shop in the new area and it will be open very soon. I think that bandai has had people test it and they bought the items and some of those people gave them away. And i do believe that that is how people have gotten it.

Thanks! ;) But I have tried this before. With my Dazziltchi, Spot Costume.

And it was REALLY HARD to edit!!!!! :eek:
i know. But we can do this. it's hard but possible. let's go for it.

I got what you mean. But Evil Dazilitchi didn't!? ;) So.......... are the costumes really in the clothing shop, or somewhere else!? :eek:

Please reply with an answer! I’m only asking for info, NOT THE REAL THING!!! :(
yep i didnt besause he said closee and well ya.

I don't think that she has the code and I don't think there is a code and that is why she wont tell me or anybody else. And she told me that she didn't know how to get it. SHE LIED!!!!!
Anyway, I think that there will be a toy shop in the new area and it will be open very soon. I think that bandai has had people test it and they bought the items and some of those people gave them away. And i do believe that that is how people have gotten it.
A Toy Shop!!!!!!! :D

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I wonder what else with be in the shop?

HEY, if there's a Toy, Clothing and Music Shop!

Doesn't that mean, there will be a Cafe Shop!? :(

!!!!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!

BANDAI will be opening the new area in September! There WILL be a shop with the costume! I got it from Soundwave116. Her uncle works for Bandai... So, we do not have to work on this anymore! If you have any questions, just ask Soundwave116!

!!!!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!
BANDAI will be opening the new area in September! There WILL be a shop with the costume! I got it from Soundwave116. Her uncle works for Bandai... So, we do not have to work on this anymore! If you have any questions, just ask Soundwave116!
I wish.... Soundwave116 dosen't talk to me. So I can't ask her anything............. ;)

also, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW AREA TO OPEN!!!!!!!!! :huh:

guys to get mocha & spotchi on music city you have to buy one and wear it :nyatchi: . if you look at where you make cds the cat is Mocha and the dog is Spot ;) I did have my chantochi in a Mocha costume but she whent to bed :eek: . I will give my code when my Chantochi in a Mocha costume though, my computer freezes when I go on Music city B) .... so just play with my tama and do not go in my aparment ;) hoped I helped ;) ! ~ :nyatchi: Ura Nyachi :huh:

guys to get mocha & spotchi on music city you have to buy one and wear it :nyatchi: . if you look at where you make cds the cat is Mocha and the dog is Spot ;) I did have my chantochi in a Mocha costume but she whent to bed -_- . I will give my code when my Chantochi in a Mocha costume though, my computer freezes when I go on Music city :( .... so just play with my tama and do not go in my aparment ;) hoped I helped ;) ! ~ :nyatchi: Ura Nyachi :)
"look at where you make cds"!?

What the!? What do you mean!? :huh:

Also, the toy dosen't allow the code on Tamagotchi Music City! Please read the whole topic next time. ;)

Thanks for you're help, Ura Nyachi! ^_^

ohh no no no UraNyatchi that's not what were looking for were trying to find the codes,but thanks anyway :D

Ummm, Party in my tummy, Maybe you should read the post I did last night... It is basically the same thing as what UraNyatchi said and it was proven to be true... I don't think there is a code...

Last edited by a moderator:
That is what I said. There is no code for Music City, there is a spot costume IN Music City.
Thats true! There isn't a code! :furawatchi:

You can only buy the costume on Tamagotchi Music City to wear it! You can also send it to your Tamagotchi Music Star! :D

Ok, so the problem to spot and mocha is solved! Now all we have to do is get the Nazotchi code.

BTW, all I am wondering is why didn't OM21 just come right out and say that there was no code? He made us all work to get the code for nothing. I thought that you became a Tamaguide by being truthful... But, well he wasn't! I think he should be taken off of the tamaguide list!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back