Square Dancing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard8777

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of you had to do square dancing at your school. We had to the week before spring break started. It was fun, and I normally got paired up with girls that are my friends. But on Friday, the Gym teacher let the girls choose who there partner was. Then the girl I like comes up and sits next to me. After that, we had to do the prominade thing, and my friend Chris tripped me. Me and my partner fell,and we landed on top of each other :mellow: It was super embarrising, did anything like that ever happen to any of you?

There was a fun week long night do bob at my church and ironically they have square dance night. Haha, ironic because baptists are imfamous for not dancing. But anyway, I don't like it because

1. I don't like dancing

and

2. I don't like touching people or vice versa

So yeah. I didn't like it much.

Yea! I had to do this in 4th grade and 8th grade in gym class. It was actually pretty fun. Me and my best guy friend got to be partners in grade 8 because we were evenly matched in height. So it was a blast. Also, we did it to disco music, which added an interesting spin on it. I'd go out square dancing some time. :eek:

I have bad Square Dancing experience,

In 1st grade I was square dancing and I wasnt doing it right so the gym teacher got mad at me and I had to sit on the bench at reccess ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back