Step Parents

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mamethchi_mimitchi132004

Reaction score
How many of you have step parents? How many of you don't like them? I have a step dad. Step parents come into your house or they make you move to their house!! Lucky for me I didn't have to move, but I almost had to. If it wasn't for my school being where it's at and where Wayne (step dad) lived, I would of had to move. He also has a prissy little daughter who is a complete B**** , she's 15, she thinks she gotta have anything and everything she wants ^_^ Anyways, they come in your house thinking there are gonna change everything you do and how you do it :) :D :lol: :D I really miss the way me and my mom used to live. :( :( :D :( Now my mom pays all of her attention to him. Me and her never go out to ea. The only tings she does are sleep, work, and spend time with Wayne :lol: :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
wellI KINDA have a step mom, exept...she only my dad's girlfriend, anyway my dad treats her like... well lets just say she gets anything she wants! My opinion doesnt matter, if she wants to do it, we do too, well thats okay, my dad n i dont have a close relationship anyway, hes a no-good drunk, now if my MOM had a boyfriend, that would be a big problem cuz were REALLY close!

wellI KINDA have a step mom, exept...she only my dad's girlfriend, anyway my dad treats her like... well lets just say she gets anything she wants! My opinion doesnt matter, if she wants to do it, we do too, well thats okay, my dad n i dont have a close relationship anyway, hes a no-good drunk, now if my MOM had a boyfriend, that would be a big problem cuz were REALLY close!
Mine is the In a way the exact opposite. Me and my mom don't have a close relationship, my stepdad is an EXTREME alchohlic. Me and my dad have a good relationship.

Domt feel bad. My mom married this guy named Dexter he is such a bad word i dont want to say on here.I ended up haveing to move in with him and switch school cause my mom was having money problems, and im like you i miss the way me and my mother used to spend time with each other and go out shopping and stuff like that. I never really got to have a real father cause my dad when he was at home would rather go out and party and do drugs with other people which in a way im glad he did cause it showed me what that stuff does to your family (ruins it) and therefore i dont do it and dont want to. But i had to move to his house everything was fine for awhile then he started abusing me behind my moms back he did this for awhile and my mom wouldnt believe me. untill one day she got fired from her job and came home early and saw him having me in a headlock yelling at me and slammed me against the basement door hoping i would go through it and fall. Cause he wanted my mom to himself. Mom saw it and we got outta there but she is till married to him. cause she cant afford a devorce cause you dont make much money being a grade school cafiteria lady!

Well, when you grow up, don't do this to your kids.

When you get married and have children, do your best to not get divorced.

If you do get divorced, you really have no business getting yourself a new 'honey' until the kids are at least 18.

You all have my sympathy.

I HAVE A STEP MOM AND A STEP DAD BUT THEY ARE SO NICE i PRACTICALY FEEL LIKE IAN (STEP DAD ) IS MY DAD SO THERE NICE TOO! :lol: :huh: :huh:

My step father and i are cool. Sometimes he makes me mad, i just go to my room. And that's the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back