Stripped screws

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coryn Asur

Reaction score
I'm not completely sure where to post this, so this section seems like the best bet.

My original Tamagotchi that looks like this (image doesn't belong to me) has its exceptionally tiny screws completely stripped. When I got the tama years ago, I tried to unscrew the screws with a screwdriver too big and thus ruined the screws completely. Now that I tried to unscrew the screws again today, with the help of duct tape and a screwdriver as small as I could find (and failed), I wondered if anyone here has had the same problem. Or maybe have some tips to share.  :kuribotchi:

Is there any way to safely get the screws out, as in without having to damage the shell of the tama? It's a big shame that I went and ruined the screws, which is also why I've only been able to run the tama once. Oof.

Try taking it to a jewellers to see if there is anything they can do.  You could also try some screwgrab, or you could drill out the screws in the worst case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back