Stuff you are obsessed with

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently obsessed with Skylanders.

I recently purchased Skylanders Superchargers on the PS4 (and bought loads of figures) and was addicted and completed the Story mode plus some additional post game content within three days!

I am now looking at buying the new game (Imaginators) and a whole load of figures for that also!

At the moment adult colouring books and graffiti (I'm not doing anything illegal though, just filling my sketchbook).

I'm currently obsessed with a lot of taboos, and I've been researching them.

I worry about people who are considered taboo and strange- sometimes a little too much.

Oh! This is sort of an ongoing obsession, but I've been obsessed with stuff such as the darkweb/disturbing irl stories as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Plushies D: Amuse plushies to be exact. Buying plushies. Buying things D: Browsing online shops. Ugh.

The Fallout series. Now that I can actually run it (#bless) I can finally sink my teeth into another series that caters to the aesthetic I enjoy <3

-Lip Balm

-Singing

-Trying To Act Cool

-My phone

-Pretty Little Liars

-Duckfaces

Yeah lol, i do consider myself as boring :D

At the moment, candles. I've lost count of how many I have but it's a lot. And I just got two more for Christmas xD
My obsession is candles too.

I also have a major obsession with cacti. I've got 8 in my room and one's a meter and a half tall.

I've also got many, many cactus candles to fill both obsessions (I'm actually a mess)

im pretty hooked on fire emblem fates in particular at the moment. also fire emblem awakening and dangan ronpa, on a smaller scale, im just kinda fates-focused right now

To add to my Cacti and candle obsession -

My friend gave me an entire bag of tea light yankee candles - I am blessed to have these friends. I also got a venus fly trap and named it after one of my best friends because it's carnivorous, just like her c: And a lucky bamboo plant because it was £1.99 and I have no self control

Absolute bargain m8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back