Sumikko Gurashi Catch Burnout

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyri

Reaction score
I got a Sumikko Catch a few days ago and while it’s really fun and adorable, I’ve already been feeling quite burned out by it. The happiness and hunger meter goes down every 20 minutes and it takes really long to get them back up, considering how you have to pet them 5 times or go out several times just for the happiness to go up one tiny bit, and feed them about 2 or 4 times (depending on which food you use). And that’s only for one character! There are 5 sumikkos to care for. For any Sumikko Catch owners, do you make sure the meters are completely full or just leave them halfway full? Are there any tips to make it less tedious?

Didn't know there was such a thing, sounds interesting as I like Sumikko... but also painful to play with it. Sounds like you have to be on top of it nonstop.

Didn't know there was such a thing, sounds interesting as I like Sumikko... but also painful to play with it. Sounds like you have to be on top of it nonstop.
I love Sumikko Gurashi as well! I’ve been a huge fan for 6 years. I paused the Sumikko Gurashi Catch for a bit, and started playing in a more relaxed way. This time, I didn’t perfect the hunger and happiness meters for all the sumikkos, leaving them halfway or only if I felt like it, maxed them out. I started to appreciate the music, sound effects and the cute animations a lot more instead of hastily speeding away for a perfect score in mini games. It’s been a lot more fun and relaxing since! You should check out Sumikko Mikke if you’re interested in other Sumikko virtual pets too.

Cool I'll have to look into them ^^ I'm a pretty new fan to Sumikko, it started when I saw the game Sumikkogurashi Farm and started playing... fell in love with the little guys. My favorite characters is Penguin? :)

Latest posts

Back