Summer Color Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyle9009

Reaction score
I'd like to kick off everyones summer with a hatch! This is for color tamagotchi's only! + Colors, Id's, Id L's and P's are allowed to participate in this hatch! Please sign up for the hatch before June 21st! That is when everyone will reset their tamagotchis to begin the hatch! Pictures are welcome! Please just request to be apart of this hatch with the tamagotchi you will be logging, and your name will be added to the list! I'm looking forward to the start of this hatch! Any amount of generations you want! This ends with the end of summer. Summer is a good time to take care of tamagotchis because of a lot more free time so I would like to take advantage of this opportunity! The hatch starts any time on June 21st! You can say anything you want about your tamagotchi! Like maybe the character or just what happened to it that day! I hope everyone can have fun with this hatch!

Edit!: I changed the date to the first day of summer so this hatch makes more sense!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never done this before but I would love to hatch one of my tamagotchi p's if it would be ok! this is a really fun idea lol...and just to be clear what do I log about? <3

What date do you plan on starting this? and are you starting it at a particular time? how many generations?

I might join but it depends on the date

Last edited by a moderator:
What date do you plan on starting this? and are you starting it at a particular time? how many generations?

I have never done this before but I would love to hatch one of my tamagotchi p's if it would be ok! this is a really fun idea lol...and just to be clear what do I log about? <3
Hope I answered your questions!

Are you going to join? It would be nice for more members to join!

So today is the first day of the hatch! Anyone can still join if they want too!

k so i hatched a gorgeous bouncey boy from my p's and he turned into the adorable lil turtle todd lol.. he is currently:

personality trait: intelligence

weighs: 81 g (wow chubba haha i need to work that off him )

care misses: 3 so far (hopefully it will make a difference for the teen some)

generation: 3rd generation

which turned into the space teen?>don't know his name lol

weighs:27g

caremisses:1 so far

personality trait:carisma...

Turns out I can log! I have internet at my beach house :3 odds do you mean cosmotchi....? Ok so I'm logging my id l. I got a spacytchi as my first adult.

YAY! nyle that's awesome! and yes that's him lol cosmothci but he turned into an adult this morning, I woke up to him being kochimotchi! which by the way is sooo cute haha first time having this character YAY! and spacytchi so cool ive never gotten that character before lol

Turns out I can log! I have internet at my beach house :3 odds do you mean cosmotchi....? Ok so I'm logging my id l. I got a spacytchi as my first adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back