Tama generations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet I beated it first my generation went up to 120

My highest record is three. My tama's are always running out of batteries and I never replace them. (My V3 is going on to it's fourth but I am out of batteries for it.)

My highest I ever had is my V3, which is gen.20!

-_Flame_ B)

i`ve managed 14 on my V4...then it went cooky and erased all it`s data when i put in a new battary B) i was soooooooo mad! now i`m on 3rd...

I have managed: 146 gens.

Lolz

But that's all I can do, I used to be so un-busy all the time.

i have had 23 gen. on my v3. number twenty three was a girl named notes.

hime :blink: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've gotten to 12 on my V2, and a ton on my V3 and V4, but I don't know the gen. number on 3 and 4.

:D Ms.Mam. :lol:

On my V4 I'm on Generation 5, But when Kikay leaves her baby I'll be on Generation 6. My tama has never died, I just pause my tama alot because sometimes I'm busy so I don't get Generations very quickly :D .

On my Uratama I only got it yesterday [urg I cannot spell that word!] so I'm still on Generation 1.

i got to 16g (and still going) on my v1 but it has died before, my v2 has never died before and is on 10!

I think I've only gotten up to 11 or 12 before. Usually I just end up restarting the Tamgotchi to start over again.

The highest generation I've ever gotten up to is generation 13 on my V4.

My ver. 1 is on its 78th generation and of breeding age.

My ver. 4 is on its 9th generation and has a baby.

I bet I beated it first my generation went up to 120
Any proof?

I thought the highest number of generatiosn you can get was 99...

My friend has a V4 currently on gen. 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back