tama log with me, abc!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi! so its been a bit but not a lot has happened other than the... p's broke so im trying to return it. now im trying to get my on as old as possible 🙂 and this morning my v3 got married with a kid! idk what ill name it, but.

other than thaaat... i might order a 4u? or i could get two of them used. im not sure if i want to get one or. two. the condition changes of course when i do that, then im also gonna get a digimon :)!! so that's exciting. id love to hear thoughts or suggestions about one 4U in box vs 2 used 4Us... im not sure what i want! its about the same price to get either or, so it's no big deal to me.

alright love yall!!

EDIT: i found a 4U+.... and after some research i think i'd prefer a + over a regular? its more than a regular in box or used but thats fine. i need to do more looking around but!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
so its been a bit but .. things went wild so. heres a list

-we're moving

-i got my tamagezi and tamaphone!

-no new p's or 4U yet, but keeping an eye out

-the tamas i ran during the snow storm got turned off once the power came back because i find more than like.. one maybe TWO tamagotchis at once overwhelming 😔

ANYWAYS im excited to get a new p's, i have a few that im watching but i reaally have to wait about a month til we move to get anything so in the meantime i just have to wait. ive been running my tamagezi ever since i got it and im REALLY enjoying it. i love the art.. animations.. that he doesnt let you spam him with treats aha (i get lazy a lot). im really excited to see him grow up! he's six right now, but i think ive had him for about eight days? he DOES keep freezing or the batteries will get out of place so ill have to finagle it but. its fine.

i think i lost a lot of hours because he froze in the middle of the night once. literally would not turn off i was too tired to get up and do anything about it but when i woke up and checked on it none of the buttons worked. i messed w the batteries and put them back in and then he was fine! the time was like.. around the time i went to bed, so a little before 11, just a bit before he woulda.

this morning i woke up and he wouldnt turn on but i readjusted the batteries again and it thought the time was 8am when it was 9am, so i only lost an hour. i think it just... freezes sometimes. when i drop it itll reset too, like my pacman nano. i might have to bust into it soon but its not anywhere near as frequent as the pacman so im not too concerned.

ANYWAYS i hope ur all doing well !!! lov u all :)

Latest posts

Back