Tama star is back! ^_____^

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama star

Reaction score
O.K. I have been very busy and I haven't been on tamatalk for months but now I'm back! ;)

I may not be as active as I use to be though. You may find me on tamatalk about 3 times a week.

So Hi! ;)

Yeah, I think you joined after I left.

And thanks!

((I love your avatar!))

Hi and welcome to tamatalk.

This is the best site for tamagotchis(in my opinune)please don't feel shy and make your self at home!!!!

Please make sure to read the forms and rules at the top of each section.

PLease PM me if you need help with anything/want anything and I will be happy to help!!!

Please enjoy your stay here at tamatalk and make yourself at home

Have a happy day

Tamamegan :blink:

I don't know you, but welcome back! :blink:

You were missed by many, I think.

LOL, welcome back! I noticed you were fading away... :D I was sad. I'm always sad when people leave, and SO happy when they come back :mametchi: . Intros must be my fave part of TT!

StarTama :huh:

Edit: Oh yeah - your avatar is gr8!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi and welcome to tamatalk.This is the best site for tamagotchis(in my opinune)please don't feel shy and make your self at home!!!!

PLease PM me if you need help with anything/want anything and I will be happy to help!!!

Have a happy day

Tamamegan :huh:
No offence.....that made NO sense what so ever. Tama star is a top poster. She's probally been here more than you.

Welcome back Tama Star! I'm glad you're back!

Hi and welcome to tamatalk.This is the best site for tamagotchis(in my opinune)please don't feel shy and make your self at home!!!!

Have a happy day

Tamamegan :ph34r:
Er...I'm not new, I joined tamatalk a year ago! :ichigotchi: Please read the whole introduction. O.O

And thanks everyone! :ph34r:

Have a happy day

Tamamegan :ichigotchi:
Um...she is not new, she joined in 2005 you only joined 4 months ago, aroung about that.

Um...she is not new, she joined in 2005 you only joined 4 months ago, aroung about that.
Yeah.

Accutally I joined 11 months ago which is nearly a year! :ichigotchi:

Er...I'm not new, I joined tamatalk a year ago! :) Please read the whole introduction. O.O
And thanks everyone! :lol:
*Nods excitedly* She isn't. You just got yourself JARTED!

Sorry. Hiya Tama Star again!

sorry what i ment was welcome back umm errrr yeah thats what i ment.

and errr ummm who are u again?

Hello and welcome back tama star! :mellow:

It's always nice when old members decide to return. ;)

-sk8er girl-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back