Tama Town whats it like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

neonmoo

Reaction score
Right I know theres issues for getting onto the site but for those that managed it is it better than the one for the connection V4 as that was pretty dull.

Since you are asking for a brief description of Tamatown, I will give you one. :)

Yes, in my opinion, I think it is better than the V4 Tamatown. You can login your character, and walk around just like a Virtual World. You can also wear clothes, too! Instruments and exclusive items are also availible for your Tamagotchi (most are for Music Star). Last of all, to sum it up, you can play great games, decorate your room, wear clothes, and just have fun! :)

Here's a old picture of my room from ages ago:

6gll3n.png

I'll add that the TamaTown for V6 and Tama-Go reminds me of Club Penguin, but better: it has Tamagotchis and you can take information from the site to the Tamagotchi (and vice versa). There are a bunch of sections in this TamaTown, including different areas of Music City (debuted with Music Star Tamagotchi) and character-specific locations accessible to everyone (how do I word that so it makes sense?!). You can make CDs, which you can sell for a goodly amount of money, or wait till they reach a higher level and trade them in for exclusive items.

V4 TamaTown is really fun if you have a 3rd generation or higher adult with a job, who has gone on a flight or two. It's an interesting challenge to try and collect souvenirs and items. You can get lots of Gotchi points for your Tamagotchi.

I find each site fun in its own way, but the newer TamaTown (as you mentioned, it's down
imageproxy.php
) lets you use different versions.

Currently: Its awful because Bandai fail to fix it

Previously: It was amazing. It was a really fun place to be until it was ruined by hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back