*~Tama World~*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(nah, i read it. but thanks!)

"Huh? oh, sorry, i have to go to the hospital to see daddy. He's hurt."

"Oh yeah!" she laughed. Then her phone rang. She pulled it out and flipped it open. Lindsay abruptly walked off to continue her conversation with Delancey. It was an important call, as all agency phone calls were, but to the others, who didn't know her secret, her walking-off seemed rude.

"Agent Delancey! Why can't you just text me like normal people do?" Lindsay whined.

"The virus text message, remember?" Delancey reminded, seeming annoyed.

"I'm sorry, it's just.. I was in the middle of an important conversation with a fellow student, and your call interrupted me."

Delancey was about to continue, when a shot was heard in the restaurant. Lindsay squeaked and ducked. "I'm gonna.. Uhh.. Have to call you back.." she said nervously, left the money to pay for the meal on the table, and fled out the restaurant. She was about to put her key in the motorcycle, when..

Lisbeth nodded to the mametchi. "Well, look where you're going next time." Then she continued walking to her destination.

A kuromametchi strolled down the hall and Katrina froze.

This Kuromametchi... was EXTREMELY FAMILIAR?!

She froze like she was in a freezer.

Did the Kuromametchi see her?

"DADDY!" Jared yelled as he got to the hospital. "What happened?"

After a long explanation, Jared was left in tears. "Daddy, dont die..."

Cade walked down the hall of the hotel lobby, depressed and unfocused. He nearly bumped into a nurse holding a tray of drinks. He apologized, and as he turned around to go to the receptionist, he only ended up seeing Katrina. He looked away, knowing eye contact would only lead to him getting bullied by Katrina. He walked over to the receptionist, and was directed to a pay phone on the other side of the room. He walked over to it, and called Blaze.

"Hello?" Cade sat and waited for Blaze to reply.

"Yes? Cade? Why are you calling from collect?" Blaze asked, as he lay back on his bed, yawning. He had just taken a shower, and was exhausted.

"Well, you see... Ann dumped me. So I.. Well.. I planned to go to Mame City, but somehow I ended up in Dazzlitchi Town."

"How the h... Oh well. You got money, right?" Blaze asked, sighing as he shook his head. How did his dormmate end up in the most messed up town ever?

"Yeah, I'm on my way back. Although I have no idea when the next train back is.. Whatever. Listen, running out, I'm gonna hang up." Cade hung up the phone, and sighed. In all truth, he was short 50 gotchi for a

(OOC: Well, you were kind of trying to do it team story style, which is why I ignored it, having it trail of like "when..." isn't an RP thing)

Nellie was setting up her stuff and making the bed when she heard a voice say "Excuse me, but that's MY bed!"

New charrie!

Name: Lacey

Type of Tamagotchi: Makiko

Personality: Mean, snobby, popular girl

Dislikes: "Unpopular" people

Other: Obviously this is Nellie's (horrible) roommate

Nellie turned and saw a Makiko standing behind her. She asked "Really? Since when?"

"How about since my daddy got me into this school!" Lacey replied.

Nellie said "Well I got here first and I'm not switching beds!"

"You will if you want to stay here!" said Lacey.

"What do you mean?" asked Nellie.

"I can easily call Daddy and have him arrange with the University to kick you out" Lacey said meanly.

"Okay" said Nellie "the bed's yours"

Lacey didn't bother thanking Nellie; she was too mean. She just took all Nellie's stuff off the bed and threw it on the other bed.

"I'm Nellie, by the way" Nellie said "What's your name?"

Lacey said "Like I'd bother telling you. You're just a nerd"

"Oh hey Lacey" said someone walking past the dorm. Lacey, not thinking (like she ever does anyway) waved.

"Oh, you're name's Lacey" Nellie said "That's a cool name!"

"No, I'm not Lacey" Lacey lied.

"But you waved to that person when she said 'Hey Lacey!'"

"Oh, right" she said. Why was I stuck with a nerd? Lacey thought.

Kelly rehearsed her lines at the studio with everyone else. This is awesome! thought Kelly.

The rehearsal finished. "Okay people that's a wrap!" said the director "Great rehearsal! See you all tomorrow!"

Lindsay pulled up to the lot in her motorcycle, and parked it. She rode the elevator to her floor, and unlocked her door. She lied down on her bed, exhausted from the thrill and pure horror of being shot at. The feeling was all too familiar. She didn't have any idea what she was doing here, yet she was still being attacked. She just hoped nobody else in that restaurant was hurt just because she even showed up. She felt guilty, embarrassed, scared. The least she could do to make this better is to figure out why she was here, complete the mission, and go on actual adventures somewhere far away from college.

Katrina knew that if she made eye contact with Cade, he'd probably kill her. so she held up her cast and ran through the lobby.

She smashed into her band memeber.

"How's it going, Katya? Anything on your mind?"

Katrina just told her to shut up and quietly tiptoed away.

Katrina liked her band memebers, but they were a bit nosy at times.

And when it came to escaping.. This kid named Cade who almost got her showbiz all out, who lifted her by the collar-

Katrina didn't need any extra evidence that she was ever there.

So she ran into her limo and slammed the horn with her left hand.

The chauffeur of the limo quickly hopped in and Katrina rested her cast on a pillow.

Cade was now out of sight. In the hall, Katrina heard about him needing 50 gotchi points, but Katya didn't risk it.

The chauffeur sipped a cola, and Katrina chugged down a beer.

The chauffeur couldn't drink and drive, so he jealously looked at the billionaire's drink.

Katya rested her legs on the cushion of the limo. AC, television and video games were provided.

Katya sipped, put down the drink, and tried the video game.

Once at home, Katya threw a snowball at a nearby Petitchi who had hit her before.

Katrina saw the petitchi smirk and dodge the hit.

Was she in the right place?

"So, Lacey" said Nellie.

"Don't talk to me" said Lacey.

"I was just going to ask-" said Nellie.

"Ever!" said Lacey.

"Areyoustudyingsciencetoo?" Nellie asked, quickly. (That's why there's no spaces)

"What?" Lacey asked, disgusted.

"Are you studying science too?" Nellie asked.

"What? Science?" Lacey said "Ew. Never. That's for nerds. I'm studying fashion and make-up"

"Sure" said Nellie. Trust me to be put with a stuck-up snob, she thought.

Kelly was eagerly awaiting the opening night of the play. She only hoped Nellie could come and see her. This was her dream come true.

Cade knew he had no choice. He was short 50 gotchi, and so there was only one person he knew in this entire town. Sadly, it was Katrina. He went up to the receptionist, once again, and casually asked, "Umm... I'd like information on your patient.. Katrina *insert last name*. I'm her friend and I'd like to visit her." The receptionist looked through her computer records. "She was released." The receptionist said, looking at Cade. "Um.. Can you give me a home address?" He asked, hoping not to sound stalkerish. "Sure thing." The receptionist tapped a few keys, and soon, had a piece of paper with the address on it for Cade. Cade thanked her, and then walked out of the hospital. He took a taxi (He had enough money to go the few blocks to Katrina's home) and then he walked up the the door of Katrina's home. He knocked.

Name: Stephanie

Type of tama: Hoshitchi

Personality: Small, but creative

Dislikes: Walking!

Quote: "Don't call mah small yah idiot!"

Relationship: N/A

------------------------------

Stephanie drinks and drives.

Police try to jail her, but she karate-chops them, and sharpens their heads as pencils.

Stephanie says: "Don't dare call mah small, yah idiots!"

Katrina looks through the "eye".

"Go away." said Katrina. "No one is here."

She tried to get Cade away, but Katrina heard him ask for 50 gotchi.

"T-t-take it and go."

Katrina slipped 50 gotchi thru the plank and shuddered.

Cade stared at the gotchi, confused by Katrina. Why was she being so kind, and somewhat frightened? He pondered on the thought for a moment before saying, "I'm not going to hurt you, promise. And you know, you were never banned from being in tamatown, and the ban from performing was only for a month."

Katrina thought: "Why was Cade so nice now?"

Katrina peered through the peep hole again.

Katrina looked at her guitar-that-had-been-turned-into-a-harp.

She thought a moment before replying.

"I can't perform anymore. My har- i mean, guitar is desroyed."

Katrina also had an urge to go back, but over there she was known as a bully.

"I have other reasons too."

Her pop idol agency, aka. her sister, had hired her in Dazzilitchiville.

If her sister just let Katrina into tamatown...

Then she waited for a reply...

Lindsay wanted something to do, a criminal to chase, TNT to diffuse, the normal things to do. But now, she was stuck in college, for no plausible reason. Now she had homework, teachers to deal with, and now, she was bored. She laid on her bed and began thinking of reasons why she was here. Maybe she was here to earn a college education? Or there was a virus in the college's computer network. What about a dangerous criminal? Or was she just there to learn a few courses? She could think of a million different reasons, but she decided to play her harpitar instead. Beautiful music filled the room as she played out a haunting melody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back