Tamadonut's Cool Connection log :p

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm freaking out about how cute your log is >3< I love the names you gave the twins. They are absolutely perfect <3

Thank you so much Fae Kizunatchi and RiniMoon! I will be updating in just a few days, my niece is doing really well! She likes to stick out her tongue :p

See you soon!

Tamadonut :mimitchi:

Hello TamaTalkers!!!

Tamadonut here. First of all, Thank you so much for reading my log, as it is now a HOT TOPIC!!! :D :lol: :wacko: :ichigotchi: :kusatchi: :kuribotchi: I kept my tamas running while I was visiting my sister, so I have a lot to tell you!!!

IMG_0277.jpg

Trick married Ginjirotchi and had a baby GIRL!

IMG_0281.jpg

Treat married Androtchi and had a girl too!

:mametchi: <3 :wacko:

They moved back home to Tamagotchi Planet, and after the standard hour, Star and Moon became two Kinakomotchis!

I will write more tomorrow!

See you then, and remember,

Hello TamaTalkers!!! Tamadonut here.

Star and Moon evolved into teens!

IMG_0295.jpg

Moon became Young Mimitchi, and Star became Ichigotchi. :unsure: :ichigotchi:

They are so cute!!!

IMG_0292.jpg

Moon as Kinakomotchi

That's all for today, and remember,

Hello TamaTalkers!! Tamadonut here.

Star has evolved into Marumimitchi and Moon has evolved into Memetchi. Star got married and had a baby girl! I named her Dani.

First she was a Petitchi.

IMG_0373.jpg

Then she became Kinakomotchi!

IMG_0378.jpg

Then she became a sweet little Ufotchi!

And then she became.....

IMG_0385.jpg

KUCHIPATCHI!!!

She is sooooo cute!!

Bye for now, and remember,

I don't know why my pictures have disappeared but you can still see them on your phone

Hopefully my new ones show up ^_^

Its also not letting me edit them so I can't fix it :(

Update: Pics working now, turns out TamaTalk was punishing me for blocking ads <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello TamaTalkers!!! Tamadonut here. Today I will be logging the progress of my Music Star and Tama-Go. I hatched them on Christmas Day when I got them. They are both girls.

They started out as a Petitchi and a Nokotchi.

IMG_0431.jpg

This is Merry. Here she is as a Tamatchi. Adorable! Her instrument is a trumpet and her toy is a dollhouse. When the preschool teacher visited she gave her a duck.

IMG_0435.jpg

This is Luna as a Hoshitchi. She is cute ^o^

IMG_0445.jpg

Merry evolved into a Chamametchi and formed a band at music school! They are called the Tamas. The other members are Lydia (on right) and Ryo (on left).

IMG_0439.jpg

Luna evolved into a Shelltchi, and she has been connecting with Merry. They play games together.

IMG_0450.jpg

Merry evolved into a Memetchi and the Tamas got pro debut! As of now, they are the first star ranking!

I will update later with more news on Luna!

Bye for now, and remember,

Hello TamaTalkers! Tamadonut here. Luna has evolved into an adult!

IMG_0475.jpg

She is a Lovelitchi! She is really cute! My gotchi figures that I ordered came today so I am really excited to try them out :D

Merry and Moon (remember her?) have also had a big week. They got married and had babies!

IMG_0469.jpg

Merry married a Mametchi and had a baby girl!

IMG_0470.jpg

The egg! :babytchi:

IMG_0471.jpg

The new baby! I've decided to call her Eternity. Moon got married, and she had a baby girl. I am going to call her Miku.

And I have some exciting news! I have ordered some tamas! I ordered a v3 and a P's. I am sooooo excited! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :babytchi: :puroperatchi: :D :lol:Let me know if I should log them when they arrive! The P's has the English patch on it ^_^

Bye for now,

Tamadonut :wub:

Hello TamaTalkers! Tamadonut here. Moon, Merry, and Mametchi left for Tamagotchi Planet, and the babies were left with me.
IMG_0491.jpg

This is Miku and Eternity. They are so cute! And yes, Eternity's toy is a tamagotchi. I find it funny how my tamagotchi can play with a tamagotchi :p

IMG_0492.jpg

Also, my V3 arrived! The previous owner customized the chain, it is really cool ^0^

IMG_0484.jpg

Luna has been playing with some of the stuff from the gotchi figures! Here she is playing with the baby ducks :3

IMG_0489.jpg

Here she is trying on the jeans!

See you soon,

Tamadonut :wub:

Hello TamaTalkers! Tamadonut here. I have exciting news!

IMG_0497.jpg

I hatched my V3! I got a baby girl :3 I decided to call her Petal.

IMG_0501.jpg

She evolved into a Mizutamatchi, and Miku evolved into a Marutchi. It's been a while since i've had a Marutchi! They roll on their heads a lot :3

IMG_0493.jpg

Luna went to the Date Place and met a Wooltchi! So cute, he's a little sheep!

IMG_0494.jpg

They decided to get married <3

image.jpg

Eternity has evolved into a Tamatchi. She has been accepted into preschool and received some points from her mom!

See you soon,

Tamadonut :ph34r:

Hello TamaTalkers! Tamadonut here. Today has been an exciting day!

IMG_0502.jpg

First, Luna and Wooltchi laid an egg!

IMG_0508.jpg

It's a boy! I don't know what to call him though, let me know if you have a suggestion!

IMG_0505.jpg

The Three Tamas, as I like to call them, have evolved into teens. Eternity evolved into Chamametchi, Miku evolved into Hinotamatchi, and Petal has evolved into Obotchi.

IMG_0509.jpg

Eternity got into music school, and started a band with Jenny the Ichigotchi and Colleen the Ringotchi. They are called 4Ever!. I love how the band members have names too.

Bye for now,

Tamadonut :nazotchi:

P.S I'm logging my P's in a separate log when it arrives :) I will put the link in my signature :tarakotchi:

Hello TamaTalkers! Tamadonut here. As of today, my log has 997 views! Thank you so much for reading my log!

IMG_0510.jpg

Eternity has evolved into a Chantotchi! She is so cute!

tamaz.jpg

Here she is perfoming with her band. I think she wants to say something!

Hey! Why do you always get to log the tamagotchis! I want to log mine! :(

You can log your tama.

Yayyyyyy! Ok. This is my tamagotchi. It's name is Tamagotchi. I fed it snacks and more snacks because meals are boring! I LOVE SNACKS!! This concludes my Tama log.

IMG_0513.jpg

Luna and Wooltchi moved back to Tama Planet, leaving the baby with me. Here he is as a Kinotchi. I decided to call him Kuro.

IMG_0519.jpg

After the standard hour, Kuro evolved into Ahirukutchi! So cute :3

When will the new P's arrive! I've always wanted to meet a color tama!

It will be here sometime in the next few weeks! :D

Bye for now,

Tamadonut and Eternity :unsure:

p.s. why is there no smiley of me? :(

Hello TamaTalkers!!! Tamadonut here. I have a very exciting log today!

Tama-Go:

IMG_0524.jpg

Kuro has evolved into a Kilalatchi! Here he is playing with a car.

IMG_0526.jpg

And here he is playing with the so-called "fun box". It did not do anything interesting
imageproxy.php

Music Star

IMG_0527.jpg

Eternity got pro debut with her band! Here she is trying on the wig.

V1

IMG_0530.jpg

Miku became a Mametchi! I wasn't expecting a Mametchi, I didn't take perfect care of her. Here she is brushing her teeth.

V3

IMG_0531.jpg

Petal evolved into Violetchi!
imageproxy.php
Very fitting, considering her name is Petal and Violetchi likes flowers. Here she is playing with the car.

I have been playing the get notes game, so she has been playing with items.

IMG_0533.jpg

Here she is using the pen.

IMG_0536.jpg

And here she is with the clone!

Bye for now,

Tamadonut
imageproxy.php
imageproxy.php

IMG_0542.jpg

Kuro has evolved into a Wooltchi! He is so cute, he looks so soft and fluffy :3

Also, I will be picking up my P's at the post office tomorrow! So excited! :D

See you soon,

Tamadonut, New color tama owner :pochitchi:

IMG_0562.jpg

Eternity got married to a Tosakatchi!

IMG_0563.jpg

The fireworks!

IMG_0564.jpg

They laid an egg!

IMG_0565.jpg

They had a baby girl! I am going to call her Autumn.

Bye for now,

Tamadonut

p.s. You can read my new color tama log now!

I miss my v3s! I remember having some when I was little. I would take the battery out of the ones I wasn't using. But one day I made mom mad and she made me give up 2 of my tamagotchis to charity as a punishment and I gave up my v3s. I'm trying to get the exact ones that I had as a kid(pink with bows and yellow with stars).

Hello TamaTalkers! Tamadonut here.Today has been an eventful day!

Tama-Go:

IMG_0582.jpg

Kuro got married! He married Marotchi!

Music Star:

IMG_0581.jpg

Eternity and Tosakatchi left their baby today. Here she is as a Petitchi.

IMG_0584.jpg

She later evolved into a Hitodetchi. :hitodetchi: Autumn has been accepted into preschool, and she plays the guitar! Her genre is R&B music!

V3

IMG_0585.jpg
IMG_0586.jpg
IMG_0587.jpg

Petal married a Memetchi! Cute! The fireworks! :furawatchi: <3 :) They had a baby boy! I'm going to call him Sushi. :3

Bye for now,

Tamadonut :gozarutchi:

Latest posts

Back