tamagotch plush thread

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weevol

Reaction score
you guys were really encouraging on my last post ^_^ so i made young mimitchi (i didnt make the big mimitchi plush)
IMG_2700.JPGIMG_2701.JPGIMG_2699.JPG
before i felted on the rest of the face i kind of liked her too..
IMG_2702.jpg
i only have a few colors of fleece but when i get more i really wanna make debirukotchi.
cheers :unsure2::unsure2::unsure2:

i made a pink mimitchi for my mom, and i made mayumarutchi from the yasashii tamagotchi. i should invest in more fleece colors i only have pastel pink, blue, green and white. i have more colors of like felt so maybe ill try making felt debirukotchi as a demo cause she seems hard. My sibling really wants me to try making decotchi, but he seems really difficult as well. but i will try mark my words..
IMG_2904.JPG
cheers :newmametchi:

eeee these look super cute!! I can't imagine how adorable a decotchi plush (and debirukotchi aaah!!) plush in your style would be! i think the challenge would be so worth it :biggrin:

i made decotchi! in the future if i made him again, i would make his screws shorter i kinda over compensated on them. im also debating doing a dark outline around his eyes but im not sure. hes here, hes not perfect but he is perfectly silly

IMG_2985.jpg
cheers :ichigotchi:

Latest posts

Back