Tamagotchi 25th Anniversary poll

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should Bandai do to make Tamagotchi's 25th anniversary awesome?

• Brand new Tamagotchi release

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Vintage era Re-Releases (Angel, Ocean, maybe even giving Garden the Star Fox 2 treatment)

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • More Tamagotchi Nano variants (Sonic Chao and Animal Crossing would be good for cross-anniversaries)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • An English Dub of the Tamagotchi anime

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A Tamagotchi cartoon or revival of the anime

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Another Tamagotchi movie

• Merchandise deals (T-Shirts, McDonald's Happy Meals, Funko Pops, etc.)

• A Balloon at Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Timogotchi19

Reaction score
Let's forget about 2020 for a moment and instead ponder about 2021, which will mark Tamagotchi's silver anniversary.

What should Bandai do to make it awesome? You can vote for more than one answer.

I Voted for Multiple Options So Here´s Why:

Brand New Release: Bandai Made ON And it was a Sucess Because It was Released Outside of Asia  But i want More!

Vintage Rereleases:people Wants it tho.

More Tamagotchi Nano Variants: Did we Love Nano?

A Tamagotchi Cartoon: We have A Anime Mainly for Middle Schoolers But What about a Cartoon?

Another Tamagotchi Movie: Its Funny to see a New Tamagotchi Movie on the West Considering Tamagotchi Was so Old-School.

Good topic! :D I've been thinking about this lately, myself, too.

I picked a few things, here - I'd love to see a new Tamagotchi release, more vintage remakes, more Nanos, and more merchandise. I wouldn't be too surprised if we saw all of these. :)

I Voted for Multiple Options So Here´s Why:

Brand New Release: Bandai Made ON And it was a Sucess Because It was Released Outside of Asia  But i want More!

Vintage Rereleases:people Wants it tho.

More Tamagotchi Nano Variants: Did we Love Nano?

A Tamagotchi Cartoon: We have A Anime Mainly for Middle Schoolers But What about a Cartoon?

Another Tamagotchi Movie: Its Funny to see a New Tamagotchi Movie on the West Considering Tamagotchi Was so Old-School.
What do you mean outside Asia? I'm in Malaysia and we didn't get it (people are just selling it online) ;w;

Or what if Bandai US just did all the JP models in English?
I can't say that I'd argue with that. :p I get the feeling that we'll probably just see more re-shells of the Gen 1 and Gen 2 devices, though, on the re-release front.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't say that I'd argue with that. :p I get the feeling that we'll probably just see more re-shells of the Gen 1 and Gen 2 devices, though, on the re-release front.
For me They have to Make The Death Stage With them Moving into the Tamagotchi Planet or Running Away when Neglected.

Latest posts

Back