Tamagotchi 4U Growth & Character Chart

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Yancha Mametchi (Mametchi on motorbike) when i didn't play with him. Then when I took care of him he turn back to Mametchi. Then when I bought the room decoration with "space" motive he got really happy and turned into Mamerabotchi. Thats the first personality stages I got.

I got Slim Neene when she got below 25 with weight (when got over 40 later she got fat again), and now I have Spacytchi and it turned into King Spacy after learning all skills. I like it, so I will try bathing him in few days (now he should stay as he is) ;p

Hey do you know the growth times like how long it takes for a baby tamagotchi on this to be a toddler? Because Im getting this for my birthday and its sadly on a school day :( and I wanna leave it with the babysitter but it needs to be a toddler. Thanks :)

For those getting the wrong characters, remember that the growth chart might not be 100% accurate because the guidebook might not have given all the details about the evolutions. :)

Ok, back to Spacy - during King Spacy personality stage bathing didn't work, but when it turned back to normal Spacy - tree bathes and I got Kirakira Spacy.

So I guess you can only get personality stage from "normal" stage.

Ok, back to Spacy - during King Spacy personality stage bathing didn't work, but when it turned back to normal Spacy - tree bathes and I got Kirakira Spacy.

So I guess you can only get personality stage from "normal" stage.
Yep, that is true.

When my Kuromametchi goes to the park, he always meets Lovelin and evolves into Otakuromame. This stage is very short and the next day (more or less) he's Kuromametchi again.
I like Otakuromame, his animations are so cute, but this happens everytime he goes to the park and it bothers me a little.

When my Kuromametchi goes to the park, he always meets Lovelin and evolves into Otakuromame. This stage is very short and the next day (more or less) he's Kuromametchi again.
I like Otakuromame, his animations are so cute, but this happens everytime he goes to the park and it bothers me a little.
Same happend to Kirakira Spacy. I guess you just need to repeat it everyday xD I did that and I have Kirakira Spacy in diary/history.

I bought cards and they are quite easy to use. Now I just wait for a girl-tama, but I get boys all the time. Still, now I have Kuchipatchin and it's very very funny. Just one big green ball :)

Personality stages are so much fun :)

does anyone know how to get kuchipatchi? I've been trying to get it for 3 times now and I always get mametchi instead. i know i have to feed it to above 60g but i can never get to 60. my closest is only 52! the toddler hardly gets hungry that's why i can't feed it in time before it becomes an adult.

Feed it the cookies. You can get it's weight up without it being hungry. You can get it to 99lbs in a couple of minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feed it the cookies. You can get it's weight up without it being hungry. You can get it to 99lbs in a couple of minutes.
why didn't I think of that!? now I got mametchi again... is there any way I can age it up faster so I can marry it off? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back