Tamagotchi Angel, Forest or Uratama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimmim

Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking into buying a new tamagotchi but I don't know which one to choose out of an Angel, Mori or Uratama?

The Uratama is a bit more expensive but I really like the look of it but I also really like the Angel and Mori!

I am in such a pickle right now... if anyone has used these what are your opinions/which one would you go for?

In general, theyre all under $50 AUD which is cheap considering the prices ive seen for other ones :) ))

thank you!!

I have all three but I haven't played with my Morino Tamagotchi much yet.

The Angel and Morino are very simple compared to the Uratama. The Uratama has multiple games, a lot more characters, and generally more to do. But of course, it is in Japanese so you'd have to read some guides online.

However, the Angel and Morino have their own appeal in their simplicity and something's charming about them being angel-themed and forest-themed.

Personally I'd say to go for the Angel since the characters are cute and the concept is neat, and it seems to be relatively affordable. ^^

I have the Angel and Morino. I love both so much. The Morino is more difficult to care for because of the predator attacks, but it's really fun. The Angel is very cute and low maintenance, but once they reach adulthood that become extremely demanding very quickly. So both have their pros and cons.

I have 2 angels, a morino that is on currently, but no Ura tama. (I have an entama which is similar)

I thoroughly enjoy my angels. They are charming and unique and just adorable. Haven't fullly ran morino yet but so far it is similar to the angel. I'm getting used to the attacks now and it's quite cool. Both extremely simple.

Ura tama is more complex and really unique. I recommend a used one if your willing since it will be cheaper. Not too familiar with uratama but my entama has the cooking feature which is super cool but unlike v4/4.5 you don't get to go to your job. You can enroll but your tama will just leave and come back, no animation or game. Also growth time is longer. I would recommend an Akai or Keitai instead. Uratama has pretty nice characters though.

Each tama will have pros and cons so I just recommend watching one to two videos on each on YouTube.

I have only had experience with a Angelgotchi (Japanese version) but cannot recommend it enough!

They're endearing, cute and have a great family tree.

I think the simplicity of the Angelgotchi adds to it's charm.

I don't have any of these models, but I've heard a lot of positive things about the Angelgotchi's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back