Tamagotchi angel leaves screen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelAnne

Reaction score
I can’t figure out what I’m supposed to do when my angel goes on a stroll? I tap the screen but nothing happens. The tapping seems to work to scare away the bats from his candy but not when I tap to call him back from the walk? What am I doing wrong?

Any icons lit up when the Angel leaves the screen?  On some of the versions - can't remember if the Japanese or American version, you had to select the Praise icon, then tap the screen (or shell).  I could be remembering wrong, but worth a try?

Any icons lit up when the Angel leaves the screen?  On some of the versions - can't remember if the Japanese or American version, you had to select the Praise icon, then tap the screen (or shell).  I could be remembering wrong, but worth a try?
Just the care icon is lit up! Oh my gosh though, maybe I’ve been doing it wrong. I’ve been tapping then praising it. Maybe I needed to just have the praise icon highlighted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back