Tamagotchi art

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2z7jrlw.jpg
Humanized girl tamas
Human Himespetchi! Gigakyun~!

51otv7.jpg
Humanized HapiHapitchi, shes sad because she just wants everyone to be happy.

xm79dh.jpg
Um you tripled posted edit your posts instead of posting one post after another ^^;

:D It's the identical evolution line I've just had on my TF!! ^_^ so good to see them in color!!! Good work! Wish I could give my drawings more 3D deepness like you *___*
Thank you! ^_^

I just got another girl one my TF, I hope it goes differently this time. I think I'll try stuffing it full of food and snacks.

This is what happened on my Tamago though. I really love Kunoitchi!

cQLM9eq.png

Wow FerociousStrike!!! *_* you're AMAZING!!! Your art makes me wish I could make a request! *_____*

BTW: I'm trying to recolor my previous V4 characters drawing ^_^ this time in pencils, since my pens are not the best :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow FerociousStrike!!! *_* you're AMAZING!!! Your art makes me wish I could make a request! *_____*

BTW: I'm trying to recolor my previous V4 characters drawing ^_^ this time in pencils, since my pens are not the best :)
Thank you so much. I've been having a bit of a tough day, and it's really nice to hear some kind words. ^_^

Feel free to PM me a request. I can't guarantee expediency, but I'm open to reasonable requests.

AAAAAAWWWWWW!!! *____* So cute, so beautiful!! :3 I'll definitely use your Painaputchi as my avatar soon!!! Thank you very much!!!! <3 (Btw, your use of lights and shades is great, I have to learn something from these drawings since shading and adding light points is one of the things I am worst in! U___U).

Dangggggg I haven't posted here for some time yeah like Sept 21 anywayy idk why i'm writing in pink maybe because this picture is so pink lol XD I really like how the eyes came out maybe my newer art will have eyes kinda like Tehetchi has =D

tehetchiiiiii_by_miraitchi-d823mgl.png

It's not too late for this topic to die, is it?

Eh I finally got around to drawing again so here's Arukotchi

aruko10.jpg
Ehhhhhhh it's pretty bad adfghjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back