Tamagotchi Collection Display

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pingasatchi

Reaction score
Hello (I know I just made a post here lol),

A few years ago, I was inspired by this image to display my Tamagotchis in a similar way (credit to user "assbread" on Tamatalk):

186-3f31a40e8a500f36e3d951081294a1b0.png

So, I bought my own jewelry-hanging tree and put all of my Tamagotchis on it:

IMG_2938.jpg

This worked for a short time, but it quickly became too cramped. There also isn't enough room for my non-hanging (Friends, ON, Smart) Tamagotchis, and I can't even fit my Tamagotchi Smart in the bottom bowl part.

How do you guys organize and/or display your Tamagotchi collection? Do you have any recommendations for me? I would like something that can easily expand or leave extra room for new additions to the collection. Thanks!

That's so cute! It definitely is getting cramped though, maybe you can switch Tamas out for seasonal displays during certain times of the year (Pastel ones for spring, natural colors for fall, ect)

I store mine in an old ita bag and so far it's been working really well, but I'm running out of space too. I'm considering taking an old backpack and storing them in there - having each section be for a specific type of Tama.

I've also seen people use jewellery boxes as collector's cases.

I do not display mine except for the 1 or few I'm playing at the moment. I have seen this jewelry display idea before though and love it! I'd say you wouldn't be able to display all of your collection at once as it grows, and I agree with swapping out for the season or whatever suits you at the moment.

I use these boxes to store my collection:

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 2.08.04 PM.png
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09HHNV1M4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Of course you can find any box that works for you, but I can vouch for the orange box holding all the Vintage and Connection Tamagotchi as well as most GigaPets and other oddpets.

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 2.08.14 PM.png
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07LCQ63WV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The clear one isn't cheap, but it has large sections that will hold even the largest of tamas including the Tamatown Tama-go and some of my odd oversized ones like the Thinkway Toy Story Rocket, LPS Pig and GigaPets Explorer (including the controller as you can remove the dividers entirely). It also holds all my color tamas easily.

I also have what is called a Sterilite Large Fliptop box to hold instructions and other odds and ends. Online they are all expensive; I found mine locally in the craft section of the store. Any shoebox size container would work for instructions and other odds and ends you have.

I like clear boxes so I can see what is in them without opening them.

My solution is very similar to @Maskutchi !
I bought an ornament box right after Christmas(saleeeeessssss) from Walmart. It holds them all pretty well! I do want to take some time to make little cardboard boxes to divide up the smallest compartments so my smaller tamas are sorted a bit better, but that box holds them quite nicely, IMO. If my collection expands past it, I'll seperate each box based on era 👍
But holy smokes that tree idea is sooooo cute!

I store mine in an old ita bag and so far it's been working really well, but I'm running out of space too. I'm considering taking an old backpack and storing them in there - having each section be for a specific type of Tama.
I used to store my tamas in a spare display cabinet I had, but recently since I started frequenting toy fairs I've also taken to carrying my 'gotchis around in an ita bag (it's a fantastic conversation starter and once earnt me a V4 for a very cheap price in this day and age!!!) and leaving them inside there between travels for convenience! I've always wanted a dedicated storage box though - thanks for those links @Maskutchi!

This Christmas tree idea sounds adorable and hilarious :ROFLMAO: Maybe I'll buy a mini Christmas tree and put it on my desk... it'll be the issue of whether or not my entire collection can fit 😳 my Digimon X models cry out in terror!!! I'll post a photo if I go through with this. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back