• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to TamaTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tamagotchi Connection v4.5 Red with Leaves For Sale, SUPER RARE European 2004

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddytchi

Reaction score
Hey, looking to sell my Tamagotchi Connection V4.5 Red With Leaves. I believe its a really rare shell. I'm just trying to get it seen by collectors so it's not just tucked away at the mercy of marketplaces etc. More pics on sites listed.

It is European and in full English. Pictures on sites listed below have proof, see the hunger/happy meter and also the "Jinsei" instead of the "v4&4.5". I cannot find another for sale at the minute, but that's just in my experience. Back states 2004 as shown. Buttons are not sticky and feel very substantial to press still.

It is in excellent condition, very light scratching on the screen and barely any overall. Star is well intact. Some possible sun fading on sides, see photos.

I believe it's probably worth more than I have listed for but wanted to keep it fairly open. However it is a very rare piece, bear that in mind.

For UK buyers, use any link.
For International buyers, use Ebay only. I may not be able to ship to some places so it would be best to shoot me a quick pm. Definitely shipping to US though.

Posted on Ebay and Vinted
🙂

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/385265335478
https://www.vinted.co.uk/.../2464768231-tamagotchi...

I originally posted them in a facebook group simply called 'Tamagotchi Buy and Sell' however it is a private group so wont let me link it. Well worth a look on though, lots of good tamas to look at there!

Any questions at all please ask me
🙂

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back