Tamagotchi Connexion Corner Shop 3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love playing Tamagotchi Connexion Corner Shop 3! I've completed one game (won't spoil the ending) and am halfway through another. I've been playing for almost a year. On my best profile (for some crazy reason I called it "Eeeatchi") I have over 50,000 GP and have unlocked all the Clock Towers and most of the clothes. My favourite shops in order are:

Decoration Day Spa

Decoration

Bakery Gardening

Bakery

Piano Studio

Ice Cream Parlor

And I really HATE Day Care. I hate baby stages not only on my Tamagotchis, but on my DS game too! My current shops are:

Treasure Hunters - Gotchi

Card Shop - Gotchi

Gardening - Gotchi

Recycling - Gotchi

Piano Studio - Metchi

Day Spa - Metchi

Ice Cream Parlor - Metchi

Day Care - Metchi

Please note I started the game less than a week ago. I usually play from 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM every day.

So, do you like Corner Shop 3? What are your current shops? :)

W000000000T! I unlocked all the shops and upgraded them all to Royal. :) I still play it regularly. My favorite shop is the Day Spa. However, I still prefer the original corner shop and corner shop 2. Out of the three, my favorite game is Corner Shop 2 because it has the best music and most fun games. Corner Shop 3 mostly has lame music. =_=

Latest posts

Back