Tamagotchi Department Store?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems it will be located inside Tokyo Dome (a sports stadium in Tokyo, Japan), on the third floor, just above gate 22.

It is called "Big Egg" by another name,because it is a white, big dome.

it looks like whole Tamagotchi store.

with all the Tama stuff in Japan I want to go sooooooo bad!!!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would so totally love to see that place. If anyone goes, please get some video or pictures. ;)

Ooh, If only that were in Toronto.. <_<

-Drools-

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALL I WANT TO DO NOW IS MOVE TO JAPAN!!!! *runs to japan at the speed of light*

i hope its on these are some pictures i hope it worked so you can see them'!

My tama v4

name: bango

type of tama: tansaitchi

lbs: 31

I hope there is more Tamagotchi department stores in other places in the world

*pulls everyone running to Japan back*

I wonder what's there, though. I wonder if the have rare tamas....

+People, the Tokyo Dome Is Popular... You'd have to buy these expensive tickets to go to the game for alot of yen*(*Yen=JP currency) And then, you'd have to make the money worse and see the game, and do all that crud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it will be very crowded if you decide to visit Japan JUST to visit a store with Tamagotchi stuff in it. After all, they planted the stores inJapan because the Tamagotchi was created there!

The site has just been updated. Apparently, on September 8 and September 9, they have scheduled a meet and greet with Pilot Mametchi, Cabin Attendant Memetchi, and JALtchi at the department store.

That makes me wish I would be in Japan at that time. JALtchi is one of my favorite characters, and my absolute favorite Tamasuku only character. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back