Tamagotchi fan game! :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Premium? For a fan game?? Now how would that make any sense?

Kid, I'd love to beta test your game, but galaxypaws, the "premium perks" only apply to official games. Fan games are non-profitable works made by fans of the community. So epic mametchi, If you end up having the fan game be up for sale, you'll might end up in getting trouble.

What? Premium? For a fan game?? Now how would that make any sense?
Kid, I'd love to beta test your game, but galaxypaws, the "premium perks" only apply to official games. Fan games are non-profitable works made by fans of the community. So epic mametchi, If you end up having the fan game be up for sale, you'll might end up in getting trouble.
And even though it WAS official, premium memberships would be the most horrible idea in the universe.

The game look a little better. The walking sprite matches the speed of Sushigatchi , random movement while talking is fixed and fully animated the cutscene. Does anybody have ideas after she meats mametchi? So the forest level is about 70% complete. The game is about 20% finished

Epic Mametchi, getting people to help with your game also involves being a team leader, if that makes sense. You are in charge of this project, so you need to be organised and tell us exactly what you need help with. Look at EMF's thread and see how she managed things; she was clear about what needed doing and how it needed to be done, and where it would fit into the game. It's up to you to make the decisions and tell us clearly and concisely what needs to be done. Lists and categories are useful, so is using colour/size/bold/italic/underlining. Right now it seems that a lot of spammy double posting is going on here, which clogs up the topic and makes it difficult for potential helpers to find exactly what it is they should do. It's also a good idea to be exact about how you want the sprites/backgrounds/etc to be like, preferably included in one post so people don't have to ask and can just get on with it.

That's all just some advice; I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just suggesting how you could make this project happen faster and more efficiently. :)

Um .. its because all my files turn into notepad files. Don't ask me how. now I don't have gamemaker or any my old files.... :unsure:
Notepad files? As in, text (.txt) files? o_0 How could that happen? (Unless they are still normal files, but they are being opened with Notepad for some reason...)

Losing files like that, seems like a virus on your computer... .-.

I think you mean the icon of the game file LOOKS like a notepad... that's what Game Maker project files look like. Why don't you have Game Maker anymore? You could always download it again I guess.

I got game maker back! I restored my computer and trying to create Sushigatchi back, and it's was notepad files because when I clicked them they opened notepad now I just have lite version

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok now the game looks ok. Now i need help on making mametchi. Melodytchi. Himespetchi and lovelitchi. I'm trying to make Sushigatchi sprites 32x32 now. And maybe some backgrounds.

There is no requirements on the sprites just 32x32. You can use a pallet if you want. Should I add mini games in the extras?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back