Tamagotchi Favourites? ✨

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me, it's always been (and will probably always be) the Gen 1, in either its original or remake forms.

My favourite Tamagotchi character, meanwhile, is Tarakotchi. :tarakotchi: I got him by mistake during a run a few years ago, and his personality quickly grew on me during the short time that he was around - he ended up replacing Mametchi as my all-time favourite!

I think the P2 character, Shirobabitchi is my fave character. He is so cute! Like just about every other kid on the P2!

My current favorite is the Osu/Mesu. But that's probably just because I'm currently playing it. Like Penguin, I'm a big fan of the P1 (and P2) myself. I'm also a big fan of Digimon X.

My favorite characters are in my signature :) My all-time favorite right now is probably Kusatchi, despite my username. Most of my favorite characters come from the P1/P2, as those have my favorite character lineups.

I've also grown really attached to the Osu/Mesu characters recently. Mohitamatchi is such a funny little derpy pumpkin. (I know he's not a pumpkin but he looks like a pumpkin to me XD)

Obotchi and Ojyotchi are also super cute. I love their eating/playing sprites.

As for modern tamas, I really like Kikitchi, Coffretchi, and Neliatchi it seems. Though they don't appeal to me as much as the old characters.

And my favorite Digimon is Kunemon :)

I prefer the tamas with the always-on screen as opposed to the ones that go dark after some time: color tamas, Digimon 20th and X, and the GigaPets Pixie all have screens that turn off. I’ve gotten used to it on the color tamas, but on the LCD screens it looks like the battery went out. I like being able to see my character bouncing around on the screen.

I like all the vintage Tamagotchi and Tamagotchi Connection the best. Out of those it is difficult to pick just one as my most favorite.

Since Maskutchi is my fav character I will pick the P1.

I also prefer being able to see the character bouncing around the screen at all times. That was a big shame with the Mori de Hakken, it just showed trees and a dot :\

The Pix's battery would die every day if the screen stayed on though hahaha XD That silly thing...

Latest posts

Back