Tamagotchi Genjintch Laying an egg

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I posted a topic like this a while back about my P2. As my Genjintch tamagotchi was flying back home, an egg floated down on a parachute! :wub: I would like to know if this always happens or if it only happens when you take very good care of it, like on the P2? I often miss the ending animations... is this egg laying thing a feature on most of the vintage tamas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to know if this always happens or if it only happens when you take very good care of it, like on the P2? I often miss the ending animations... is this egg laying thing a feature on most of the vintage tamas?
Does it really only happen when you take good care of it? I thought they always laid eggs before dying. Gotta find out for sure next time I raise a bad care character.

I remember my Nyorotchi, a bad care P1 character, laid an egg but usually I don't see when my Tamagotchis die 'cause they die in the morning when I'm sleeping -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it really only happen when you take good care of it? I thought they always laid eggs before dying. Gotta find out for sure next time I raise a bad care character.
That is the question I'm asking. I asked it before about my P2 and that's what I was told. It would seem it is still a mystery :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back