Tamagotchi ID L download mini games tutorials?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

erosia

Reaction score
Hello!

I just got my new ID L and downloaded all the minigames, I would love to play some of these, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to play them. I've searched the forums, YouTube, and google... I haven't found anything... Can someone give a comprehensive guide to all the downloaded games we have to date?

1. Ball Rolling Game

2. Christmas Eve

3. Fall Harvest

4. Flower Crown

5. Flowers Matching

6. Frog Jump

7. Hapi Chama Cafe

8. Hapihapi Heart

9. Kirakira Tamamori

10. Leaf Matching

11. Look This Way

12. Lovely Stage

13. Mametchi Parade

14. Mametchi Swim

15. Melody Score

16. Milky Way Rafting

17. Otsukimi Night

18. Pasharin Camera

19. Pichipitchi Seashells

20. Presents Matching

21. Soba Delivery

22. Spicy Donuts

23. Summer Night Dance

24. Tamamoriritchi

25. Which Flower

Thank you so much!!

3. Fall Harvest- See the foods in the background? Use A and B to catch those in each round that they appear.

8. Hapihapi Heart- is the one with Chamametchi and the pets? Use A to scroll through the pets, and B to shoot a snack to each one of them, avoiding the balloon.

11. Look This Way- I think this one is random. Press A or B to guess which way your character will turn. If you get it right, congrats! If you don't, you don't. Two rounds only.

14. Mametchi Swim- Use A and B to make Mametchi go up and down, avoiding the obstacles.

15. Melody Score- Use A and B (again ;) ) to move the platform up and down, destroying as many bubbles as you can. The game counts the purple music notes only, so you need to get all six of those and the game will be over.

16. Milky Way Rafting- Same as Mametchi Swim

22. Spicy Donuts- There's a video of this one on youtube. I think you're just guessing which one is sweet, and avoiding the one doughnut that's spicy.

24. Tamamoriritchi- Press A to fill up the bar as fast as you can.

Those are pretty much the only ones that I know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back