Tamagotchi-iD Ta Ma To Mo letters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The list in the first post contains information about getting Ta Ma To Mo letters without the use of any downloaded foods or items.
For those items in the list marked as coming from passwords, the passwords are in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=164611

Items in the list marked as "connection gifts" won't be available if you don't have access to another Tamagotchi-iD that you can connect yours to.

I've not heard of anyone getting a download file to transfer using any Blackberry device. (But that doesn't mean it's not possible.)
I still dont get how the list is set up kinda because I cant get Connection gifts because I dont have another ID?

so I cant get letters?

With only one Tamagotchi-iD, you can still get all the letters. You don't need to connect to another Tamagotchi-iD. You don't need to download any food or item.

Imagine you raised an Uwasatchi. Here's her entry in the chart in the first post:

Ta - eat Anpan (Convenience Store) / eat Gyu-udon (Convenience Store after password)

Ma - eat MameDaifuku (TamaCafe) / eat An Doughnut (TamaDoughnuts)

To - wear the Star Antennas (Accessory Shop) / use the Transceiver (connection gift)

Mo - keep your character for 72 hours after she becomes an adult

Because you don't have another Tamagotchi-iD, you can ignore the part that says "Transceiver (connection gift)." So, the only the following are meaningful to you:

Ta - eat Anpan (Convenience Store) / eat Gyu-udon (Convenience Store after password)

Ma - eat MameDaifuku (TamaCafe) / eat An Doughnut (TamaDoughnuts)

To - wear the Star Antennas (Accessory Shop)

Mo - keep your character for 72 hours after she becomes an adult

Send your Uwasatchi into the built-in Convenience Store, have her purchase Anpan. She'll eat it immediately, and get her Ta.

Send your Uwasatchi into the built-in TamaCafe, have her purchase MameDaifuku. She'll eat it immediately, and get her Ma.

Send your Uwasatchi to the built-in Accessory Shop. Have her purchase the Star Antennas. They'll be sent to her closet. Activate the Closet icon, select the Star Antennas. She'll put them on, and get her To.

All Tamagotchi-iD characters get their Mo the same way. Just keep them alive and happy (and don't mate them) for 72 hours after they become an adult, and they'll get their Mo.

Note: chart entries like this: "Letter - do this / do that" mean you can either "do this" or "do that"; you don't have to do both.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that is very helpful, but what if you do not have another tamagotchi id? Is there another way to get these gifts? What if you do not collect tamatomo? Do you know if there will be more game downloads?

:ph34r:

@DionLam - I've had to lock this because it is preferred that threads that haven't been posted in for more than three months do not get bumped - this thread hasn't been posted in for more than nine years!

Moreover, your question does not appear to be relevant to the topic. Please create a separate thread for it, rather than bumping a very old one. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back