Tamagotchi IDL Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miau

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Ok, so I know how to go about getting a pet and all that jazz but today I finally got a Hapihapitchi! I'm curious about what having a Tamapet is all about though, what's their purpose? Are you supposed to collect them? Play games with them? What's up with them Tamapets? :huh:

~Miau :wub:

The TamaPets are with your character every time they go outside, they travel places with them, and they have a little house outside of your characters house.They assist in planting seeds in your garden. They also have a Diary or entry where it shows which pets you have obtained.

As for an actual function I don't think there is a necessary function they have toward game play. I think it is just a fun, little extra thing put into the version.

-Puri-

Thank you for clearing that up! I really like the tamapets, but I wish they did a little more I guess :( It would have been super cute if you could have it do tricks or something :wub: and I feel bad leaving the poor dear out in the snow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back