Tamagotchi in a walk

Help Support TamaTalk:

OrinDesu

Reaction score
Hello young and strong VP owners,

I'm looking for a old, I guess 'cause I'm 34, virtual pet, probably not a real Tamagotchi.
I remember one thing is a walk option which allowed not to worried about his VP during thirty minutes at least but, if your vp was hungry before, you could find him dead during his stroll.

In my memories, it was a tamagotchi, 3 buttons with a egg shape.

Hope you can help me with this few clues.

iAM

TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I believe it’s a vintage tamagotchi/virtual pet which I can’t help with unfortunately, hopefully older vpets owners could help you identifying it.

Penguin-keeper

TamaTalk Guides
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know of many virtual pets from the original boom which had a "walk" feature, so this is just a guess, but could it be the "Nakamichi Pet", which is shown on this page from Tamenagerie?

The reason that I'm guessing this one is because Tamenagerie's description says the following (emphasis mine);

Nakamichi Pet.
It's a dog. Has all your basic functions of course. You need to keep it's education up. If you take it out for a walk and it's too stupid, it might not come back!

If this isn't the one, then I hope that the website that I linked to might provide some further pointers. :smile2:

meeksnpoke

Reaction score
itty bitty bat (or my baby bat) had a walk feature! it also came in an egg shaped shell with three buttons. is this what youre talking about?

Attachments

• my baby bat 1.jpg
    my baby bat 1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1