Tamagotchi in a walk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrinDesu

Reaction score
Hello young and strong VP owners,

I'm looking for a old, I guess 'cause I'm 34, virtual pet, probably not a real Tamagotchi.
I remember one thing is a walk option which allowed not to worried about his VP during thirty minutes at least but, if your vp was hungry before, you could find him dead during his stroll.

In my memories, it was a tamagotchi, 3 buttons with a egg shape.

Hope you can help me with this few clues.

I don't know of many virtual pets from the original boom which had a "walk" feature, so this is just a guess, but could it be the "Nakamichi Pet", which is shown on this page from Tamenagerie?

The reason that I'm guessing this one is because Tamenagerie's description says the following (emphasis mine);

Nakamichi Pet.
It's a dog. Has all your basic functions of course. You need to keep it's education up. If you take it out for a walk and it's too stupid, it might not come back!

If this isn't the one, then I hope that the website that I linked to might provide some further pointers. :smile2:

itty bitty bat (or my baby bat) had a walk feature! it also came in an egg shaped shell with three buttons. is this what youre talking about?

Attachments

• my baby bat 1.jpg
    my baby bat 1.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2
Do any of these look familiar?

I have two mini encyclopedias of off-brand virtual pets, and I took photos of the ones with "stroll" or "walk" commands. The T-Rex has a scene where he runs away, which is why that's included.

It might help if you remember what type of creature it was!

Could it be one of the Jonny Pets? Those ones had a walk feature where your pet could go out on a stroll, and it could run away if you sent it out with low stats. I'm pretty sure it's the same thing as the Nakamichi Pet Penguin Keeper mentioned, but there are other Jonny type pets other than the dog. There, a cat, (with a video linked below) dinosaur, a panda, an alien, and a lot more.

There's also a dog version of the My Baby Bat called a Poochie Puppy, that comes in an egg shape, but I'm not sure if it has the walking feature. There's also a dinosaur version which I know doesn't have it.

Last edited:
There's also a dog version of the My Baby Bat called a Poochie Puppy, that comes in an egg shape, but I'm not sure if it has the walking feature. There's also a dinosaur version which I know doesn't have it.
Like the dinosaur, the dog version doesn't have the walk feature, as far as I know.

Oh I think you find it Burnt_Marshmallow ! It's Jonny Alien, I remember the gym feature too !
Thank you, and thank you Penguin-keeper I look for your guess too 'cause it's seems same program between Jonny and Nakamichi.

Do any of these look familiar?

I have two mini encyclopedias of off-brand virtual pets, and I took photos of the ones with "stroll" or "walk" commands. The T-Rex has a scene where he runs away, which is why that's included.

It might help if you remember what type of creature it was!

It's not that type of v-pet. I didn't think there were so many of v-pet !

Latest posts

Back