Tamagotchi in NY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katelyn Turchiano

Reaction score
Does anyone know of somewhere in china town or flushing to buy Tamagotchi P's?

I know I've seen old music stars in one place on elizabeth in China Town, but I'm not into those.

I already have a Pink IDL and a Princess Spacey....prob should sell one of those lol Can't keep up with them both and work.

Thanks!

I'm not sure, but I heard they are only sold in stores in Japan..but I'm not sure, so dont hold me to that. :p

I wouldn't imagine that either of these places would have them. After all, they're only sold in Japan, really, right? I mean unless someone decided to order it specially or something...

I can't remember store names or any of that stuff but there was a few places in doors in china town that had a lot of anime related stuff all imported. Yes, yes tama is not anime, but it's likely to be grouped in with all that kind of stuff so you'd want to check in places like that. Since it's a tourist spot though, I would expect to be paying a premium to be able to purchase it from a vendor in the US.

I know most of the good spots for anime and Japanese import games which is where I can usually find stuff for cheap, but just wanted to know if someone besides myself had ever looked there.

Elizabeth Mall and J$R across the street

Theres a ton of japanese, korean, and chinese stuff in china town. you just have to know where to look outside the tourist spots.

Any given place with internet access... other than that, I highly doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back