Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. in 2020?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuchikid

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to get the 2012/2013 app "Tamagotchi L.I.F.E." to run on their android device recently? I tried downloading the APK, but it crashes as soon as I open it. :(

The apks don't work for some reason. I was only able to get it to work after downloading it from my download list on the app store and even then the Angel app was just so out of date it doesn't work on Android 10

I got it to run on android 4.2.2 just now but it doesn't run on my android 6 phone 😕

EDIT: I also just got it to run on android 2.3.6 (I bought it back in 2012). Basically just use any old phone and you should be set.

The Tamagotchi Angel app doesn't work on Android 4 though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.
Has anyone managed to get the game running on current versions of Android? I was able to find the following apk files:
  • Tamagotchi Classic 1.0
  • Tamagotchi Classic 2nd Gen 1.0.2
  • Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. 2.0.2
  • Tamagotchi Angel 1.00
...but after installation none of them work.
Thank you!

I got it to run on android 4.2.2 just now but it doesn't run on my android 6 phone 😕

EDIT: I also just got it to run on android 2.3.6 (I bought it back in 2012). Basically just use any old phone and you should be set.

The Tamagotchi Angel app doesn't work on Android 4 though.
That's weird because the game shutdown was in 2019. It should work on somewhat newer versions of Android.:(

Hello.
Has anyone managed to get the game running on current versions of Android? I was able to find the following apk files:
  • Tamagotchi Classic 1.0
  • Tamagotchi Classic 2nd Gen 1.0.2
  • Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. 2.0.2
  • Tamagotchi Angel 1.00
...but after installation none of them work.
Thank you!
if anyone finds these, please pm me or reply to the thread. been on the hunt for these(especially the tamagotchi classic 2nd gen)for a while. thanks!

Latest posts

Back