Tamagotchi m!x - connection issue concerning gift trading?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hey! I'm running both my Spacey and 20th Anni m!x, and I've noticed that every time I try to connect them using the third option on the connection screen (I need to trade the conch shell haha ;;), the other Tamagotchi that isn't hosting the connection always ends up showing the familiar error screen (blue hearts and a cross). Even if I switch which tama is hosting, it still shows the error screen and vice versa. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong - I'm specifically trying to trade two items, and the tamas work fine with the other connection options (visit and fortune telling). They're teenagers, and the option is available.

I'm not sure what I'm missing here as I've traded items between both Tamagotchis before just fine.

Any help is appreciated! :)  If you need any more info let me know.

I assume that you’re trying to transfer the item from the Spacey version to the 20th anniversary which suppose to unlock the mermaid palace?

This location doesn’t exist in the 20th anniversary version, so I’m thinking that you won’t be able to take it because of that!  :huh:

Like you said you tried to trade things between both devices and it was perfectly fine, the issue here might be the item itself. 

In case if you want to check the locations for each version you can click here 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the advice! Apologies for not specifying, but I'm actually trying to transfer the conch shell from the 20th Anni to the Spacey, as you can get the item from Makkakka Town after winning the swimming race (and burning your finger off, button mashing is the worst!!). I've tried other items as well and it just doesn't seem to be working :(  My tamas are too humble to trade items smh

I'll wait until they turn into adults tomorrow, see if that changes anything. Thanks once again! :D

Thanks for the advice! Apologies for not specifying, but I'm actually trying to transfer the conch shell from the 20th Anni to the Spacey, as you can unlock it in Makkakka Town after winning the swimming race (and burning your finger off, button mashing is the worst!!). I've tried other items as well and it just doesn't seem to be working :(  My tamas are too humble to trade items smh

I'll wait until they turn into adults tomorrow, see if that changes anything. Thanks once again! :D
You’re welcome :)  

Just a tip that might help, if you’re trying to get the mermaid palace unlocked, you need to connect the device with three different units this can be achieved by either resetting the other mix or if you have Meets/ON and reset it three times you will be able to unlock it!

Good luck  ^_^

I FIGURED IT OUT

Sorry for the capitals but I'm just really happy I did! I'll post a guide here because I couldn't find any detailing the process. All I was doing was selecting the wrong option - one Tamagotchi is meant to receive the gift, accessing it from the same menu where you choose one. A bit confusing, so I'll put it in photos below as steps:

---

X6IrLgrhieDDXjw8QmS1LyCa-vk0uiZMJEDZyMiRefWXMabxwaZGXD7Zlu9PbTwQdicy9gY21gjh828LSDB4ZoHyW6puiWzzXGg91y5Sqw0ZiNfgwgBWXaa7A-L8722-TXHyCkaDhc1sUGLpO-spxA9Uz19pNKXR5tUuCu15MaKupBJk-8citVxbCwhhrE98zOHYZSr0Y7dZ9-uAWS6b6YZCf_UrdX1q6NhpJLMCKbeMmrfCKkAY3LZAqpn3nppoHw11NBn_xa_qKzA43jApxrr-b4i9lXFaUN6arBEmJDOy5jJ4STzJmNHx0V57M7VSBEmaCCa7rJHbAGfCWia2-TeIQS2BYon6YGOErYANK58t5wgo8V8L8pzgnBY0_VVTZhVOSWCg5xmsXo_mnAlTdKJXN4gJdsUJ6qBD_mrTvhifdaC-1WYhdWdO4TmNZK23htNIYybGoEOvOvZkLH9Ln86nir7jeVnPC-S3JPZDEXeUOw2NqA4bUlCtnSRyFF7q8QR7cyY9fiuBdleLGR9_ALCruUy52fnh1E48W7Vki6rAXOIf36yx-otYusALpk5wHeegB_C3_-KfqsFK2cW12nQmIhQwj5-iu3amSNXUFLQmPXlzxc8D3da0KGo8PXo6PAaKGxfy93VquXCTSmQAek62aVRwKaKsPs03zHFdCx7wYPy_Cljocy7FysY=w612-h459-no

A Tamagotchi m!x Anniversary Edition (Pink, left) and Spacey Edition (also pink, right).
STEP 1: Make sure that if you're connecting your Tamagotchi m!x, both tamas have selected the first option. I'm sure you probably know this, but I'm not taking any chances XD

djbZypQkByc_GupZOucU8lncXgggosbZq5ApjBQQ8PtI8EaqnjdET3jvxhNfgjacWH3U7zVZbACO_sgZT4tuROZjFm7dcaUr18jcD4Gj698ocFgw6ttFqYBoYpa_kRJ0zE5-VdAuN9JoEJ1JEmnpYSyipSbWga2O8mYaMtoE2yzR-6uslcbELrGkq4EF-7M-GXjsRQvaPmJIK0tdl46YZRrgBsv6rlo5FGQSZg9ejwt47qH6epmyJModw4WNwvkFSlBl4OzpQoD_zc4ynJ0-IDj4pq4_3U2YI1D1cf4pHdaEZKOiREIw2KAhNnBjlVq2L4fi2jYM2VuV5g5CC55o9srLeDdKzCmw4rfn_j27BpqOPAufOyD9qEsWASz7zB4UytVhR1OCE82LR-GHWo5rdsz2aGaEiLqkeemfEeSG0bdVadXb5DeXFs9O3OARu5N86UX8cAi-caJAItlilF8WMIkYb_WvXqstfi5NTr1kfXOfRdyycJRBFKM8Hr01GxHtDk51efWugGXzKXB22b0ev3AVarrP-ZAYfnLbSNFFmgzvZYEfrRYS8WFPwORodCQZNxQf1492G9He0loGXKo-HKN1Ox90Cg7VfNl7ZerbCKXIt37CQFeTjzqJMMK8-pmTEMXWTUJX6XU9RPa9L24foaItSTz4uQdNuZe5dxaqHgoSdPAe_NEBTKvAwRo=w612-h459-no

STEP 2: When wanting to trade an item/accessory/meal/snack/other item I can't remember, always scroll down to the third option (アイテムこうかん、 Item Exchange), even for the Tamagotchi who is receiving the item. You cannot swap items (at the same time), one must receive an item from another in a single connection.

wQNHper7Hf5zxj9aujJuCRHGfOHbLcuA1AIaEvQNcLvU9T5-9tG5uL24zdAZT1EJf7OFn0kChLkrDjQ9fRUgnKhMfk1l0sSQ-zULGE5Tp_hhzianQvP-eZxy2iC1yHOuCZEqVRoc72eUseg6aNHjkIhePuZQxKmILcyrhrizAR3WC0B85qXy8JbTZvYrT9f1-3Iqt8uc21YLjjKlNsqV7d611153IUQtTkX6V1jngunkmIZjG9lwT25NsXg9cIUxR-PqfLICWa9R0WNnEZ526uvZZsB01OUVGGB65jyxjpitWwQv3c-E5P2fu6ggOAfWoGn8Io07o6VwtqCOatyzXqdtFosfxtBLWIE1MojTqAHGKKoVnhzaTzFw4GH2mclFEClXSsTKl-tDY-rmQfesuFSZcnAgY7hBmD3wXGdtpGLqKroMw_2eOqWJFbY4SxK-tWmpgv7Vu0EPnTv_Pt_GZRNqvUuUSsBJv4A_VDQWhJ7AWyE81RRdGwAXxQPuqzZw0ncW_g2cMNMo-SdyCjZFp_NzuSlvjUuVK3VsytNC2FJBxg2YdkhV68gwDfUmxIfbIcqvbQPE7dnpYmkKDqPbzpFJhOw0zVuehpCpq2X6HVwcrZyc1KXZbrSuo-fN4pso_7p03jpMgMx2b-DOBPLkun7SpGS8aa8OOX6sur8UcVkxd_3ziuae-lWpSqg=w612-h459-no

STEP 3: Now here's the step that confused me! It looks very simple, but when you have no idea how it works you kinda skim over it, so make sure not to do what I did haha ;; The Tamagotchi who is giving the item must select the first option (あげるGive), while the Tamagotchi who is receiving the item must select the second option (もらう Receive). Both Tamagotchis cannot give nor receive at the same time, if you try this for whatever reason their connection screens will show an error and you will be sad alongside your tamas  :( So be careful!

cHkmyZl_Arotb3GCQJn9otbblaiSXH7MrLOu6YeI3W7uCUBAHxhb1V7PJfMAJXrMw1NOBeSk6Lua32V2RCcCuXzSG64FKNahjSPr3K3IX3tHJm4hbNh-WUJgcSDmHtNBAQVSSpQvZmRLXDDR_k8OqjfxVYL5ubAQSqJXIAT2hFOGVzwHm4SYJ5dTd0K3jUDFdJETMzvrtGawieBGGIs1uuWn59mqPMG6_TOPVF8CRB5Y5f9K5q8TA-qjz51OkDiiRZvbmOVeZa2AQrE84D29YITfEcyBB7P_pMx0CexT-XEiu9IsgsEmKz1jDqCMcbs5iD34c6ZkNW0wZ5v9mPQFQ1Kzw40turNajE71Uj11gFQtQcFRrFv9UDjQHZvuAQO32Piat87k_UQ2-kWoNYECSvwwTfYIzJS-IXQyWizNHnxuVQr7_BzMVYELm86QmGrGoQy2cdc1v_TeSAhicrArmDDaPY_cG8N6vFkYfkQnM16b_95k2dI4-sC6J20_L1l_GcQuEEk1uBidl48b1yTRXEhB3e7BpDonFIrbd69eK55Chlt1n2Mna3jnNowxgqdJQKjtInWCfaVkuf5M9lcn-ME8DFpAVONe_swcMpjf3S9xx8N0ygkhWyQuVtk5PDSSJHNSIetN53AWlHTdgrKAxHqX7eUZ9YR5OM7AOVpPUHhUlpyaVr3Sj2dLC4E=w612-h459-no

STEP 4: If you did STEP 3 (above this photo) correctly, than congratulations! Your Tamagotchi who is giving the item will show you a selection screen (depending on what category you chose, here I chose おどうぐ、 or Equipment, items you can buy at the Tamadepa to make either your virtual child or their crush happy ;A;), while your Tamagotchi who is receiving the item will go straight to a connection screen. If this all looks correct, then select an item on your first tama, and connect away! It doesn't matter which one you push B on to start the connection, to my knowledge.

---

Happy trading! :D  And, just in case you're wondering, no -- your Tamagotchi(s) do not have to be a certain age in order to trade XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back