Tamagotchi M!x: How to unlock the locations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChamametchi

Reaction score
Translated from the Tamagotchi Mix Perfect Care Book, sorry if this already exists. the care book also lists every tama's likes and dislikes so let me know if you guys need it ^_^

The first town - Tamagotchi Town, is already unlocked.

ぱっちのもり - Patchi Forest - After you make/meet a friend, go outside.

フラワーヒルズ - Flower Hills - Remodel your room to フラワーリビング

マーメイドパレス - Mermaid Palace - Connect to another device more than 3 times (have only tried this with a M!x)

レインボーヒルズ - Rainbow Hills - During a clear day outside, use the はなのたね between 7am and 3pm for a chance to unlock (you can use the item over and over until it unlocks)

ござるむら - Gozaru Village - Remodel your room to ござるリビング, then use the ほらがい (you get one at Mermaid Palace when you go to マリンパーティー)

ベリータウン - Berry Town - Feed one tamagotchi 10 ベリー2サンデー from the cafe

スペイシーランド - Spacy Land - Reach 3rd generation on a Spacy version, go outside on a clear night between 7pm and 9pm

メロディーランド - Melody Land - Reach 3rd Generation on a Melody version, go outside on a clear day between 7am and 9am

Wait, do I have to use Tamagotchi Town to make a friend or is it via the Park? Cuz I didn't unlock Patchi Forest even though I have a lot of Tamagotchi friends I've met.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back