Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'SANRIO TAMAGOTCHI MIX PREORDER/pam/ Cutie Pie Direct Discount' group on Facebook is selling the Sanrio M!X for $60, plus about $5 for US shipping and $10 international IIRC. Very reliable seller, I recommend trying to get a slot before her stock runs out.

Also a cool character chart popped up on TMGC channel lately; https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/tamagotchi/mix/catalog/list.pdf

Tamagotchi M!X Stations Updated for Spring!

With every season Bandai updates the Tamagotchi M!X stations found throughout Japan with seasonal content for Tamagotchi M!X owners to download, and Spring does not disappoint! The Tamagotchi M!X Stations throughout Japan will be updated with all new Spring content on April 15th.

Tamagotchi M!X Stations are getting a HUGE Spring update. It seems that Bandai Japan is featuring content for both Spring and Easter.

tumblr_inline_ooa2at4f4P1toxdax_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_ooa2atWJBO1toxdax_500.jpg
We’ve got some great new games where you can play with up to five characters, Finding Ohana, Bread Baskets, Cooking Practice, Relay, Wise Tamagotchi, Clover Search, Egg Race, and Beach Search. These games will help you win exclusive content.

tumblr_inline_ooa2au9tE21toxdax_500.jpg
Spring Cleaning! Tamagotchi M!X Station’s will feature a cool consignment-like feature where you will be able to, for the first time ever, sell your items back to a store to earn some Gotchi points and even purchase some at an awesome price!

tumblr_inline_ooa2auwBj91toxdax_500.jpg

Principle Mimizu also has a shop for the Spring, he will be selling Tamagotchi school items that you’ll love. These items include a recorder, a school bag, and much more! Head on over to his shop to purchase these exclusive items.

tumblr_inline_ooa2av0GoT1toxdax_500.jpg
tumblr_inline_ooa2avi6oS1toxdax_500.jpg
Now the second half of the update is all about Easter! There are 10 new wallpapers that are available which include Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, and more!

tumblr_inline_ooa2awiEs11toxdax_500.jpg
What would Easter be without some exclusive items? You’ll find a delicious quiche, pastries, and even a tea set, and of course many more exclusive items.

You’ll be able to pick up an exclusive egg hat for your Tamagotchi to wear and Easter eggs that your Tamagotchi can play with (did we mention they’re filled with delicious goodies?!). Bandai does hint that these eggs might have different goodies inside each time you interact with them, how cool is that?

tumblr_inline_ooa2axsUnW1toxdax_500.jpg
Lastly there will be a contest on the M!X Station where fans with or without a Tamagotchi M!X can vote for their favorite character in the “Mr & Miss Tama Pink Contest”. Also while you’re playing with the M!X Station this Spring you’ll run into some awesome characters!

tumblr_inline_ooa2axsjQP1toxdax_500.jpg
All of the Spring goodies mentioned here are going to be available starting on April 15 and will remain available until late July! By late July we should see the Summer content return to the M!X Station’s, or perhaps it’ll be all new content for Summer 2017? Lets wait and see! Be sure to check out the official Tamagotchi M!X Station store list.

So ive been trying to login to mix.tamatv.com and i came to this page where i was supposed to enter the 16digits thing. But then everytime i entered it kept saying that i entered wrongly. But then agaim everytime i hit the pc button, the code keeps changing. What does this mean and what do i do to do it succesfully? Im such a newbie when it comes to katakana and hiragana

There is more?! I only just found the info on the Sanrio release a few days ago! Has anyone figured out what this edition brings as far as variances in the original mix model?

1492593641852.jpg

Dear god there's more. Last time was the sanrio. Welcome to the Dream m!x version.

There is no hope.

Here's a quick rundown of what's on the sheet, for anyone that needs it. ^^

• Three new mixable characters; Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi and Spacytchi.
  • New destination, Dream Town.
  • Three new items, "Idol Mic", "Yumemitchi's Limo" and "Yumecantchi".
  • Both shells have a rhinestone on the faceplate, similar to the fashion of the 4U/4U+ Anniversary models.
  • Available in two colors, Pink and Blue

Tamagotchi M!X Dream M!X Version is the latest of many Tamagotchi M!X versions, but this one is all about Dream Town! This new M!X features Dream Town and some of your favorite Dream Town characters, Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, and Spacytchi.

The M!X Dream Version will be available in two colors, one in pink, the other in blue, both featuring cute faceplates and matching buttons. The image above also reveals that we will of course be able to marry these characters and create an infinite possibility of mixes!

There will be new items exclusive to the Dream Version, and new destinations such as Dream Town! Looks like we’ll be able to visit Dream School real soon from the screenshot above!

The Tamagotchi M!X Dream M!X Version will be hitting the shelves of Japan in late July.

Ohhh myyyy godddd this entire thread is like a money pit. I recently got back into Tamagotchis after over a decade since my last purchase (Tamagotchi Connection V3) and decided to start off with a 4U and a 4U+. I stumbled across this thread and I already knew I wanted 'the blue zig zag m!x' because it was the most aesthetically pleasing to me. Now I actually know what the m!x does and I went from wanting one spacey and one melody to wanting one spacey, one melody, one anniversary, one Sanrio, and the dream ones! Ugh the dream versions are both so pretty! Like cotton candy!

Welp. At least there are a few months before the dream versions are released so my bank account can take a breath.

tumblr_inline_oqxgxk2ydt1toxdax_500.png

Bandai Japan has just released some information on the previously leaked Tamagotchi M!X Dream M!X version. The Dream M!X version is the newest addition to the Tamagotchi M!X lineup in Japan, it joins the 4 other versions (Melody, Spacy, 20th Annniversay, & Sanrio).

tumblr_inline_oqxgxkhE9S1toxdax_500.jpg

The Dream M!X comes into beautiful colors, pink, and blue. Both colors feature not only a beautiful pastel colored shell but rhinestones in the shape of a bow right above the screen. Each Dream M!X version also features a beautiful “glitter sheet” that sits underneath the faceplate. The pink features dark pink buttons, and a blue glitter sheet, where as the blue dark blue buttons and a pink glitter sheet.

tumblr_inline_oqxgxlq9dX1toxdax_500.jpg

New characters are of course being added to this version, and they’re some of your favorite Dream Town characters! Yumemitchi, Kiraritchi, and Spacytchi will be the three featured Dream Town characters that you will not only be able to raise, but of course be able to marry and create awesome mixed offsprings!

What would a new Tamagotchi be without new locations? Of course you’ll be able to visit Dream Town and the many other locations within Dream Town such as Dream School where you can see your favorite teachers, and even take some dance lessons with Mr. Micchi! Take a trip to Music Cafe where you can enjoy delicious foods and great company.

The exclusive items are really awesome on the Dream M!X that you can purchase in Dream Town! The Yume Kira Bag is one of our favorites, which is Yumemitchi and Kiraritchi’s transformation bags, which transform themselves into any occupation/job such as idols. Using the Yume Kira Bag will also make Yumecantchi appear! Other items include a microphone, a beautifully decorated microphone, dream companion hat for your Tamagotchi to wear, and Yumemitchi’s limousine!

tumblr_inline_oqxgxmHRA11toxdax_500.png

The Tamagotchi M!X Dream M!X version will be able to connect with all the other M!X versions for truly awesome mixes. Although information is limited right now it is expected that Bandai might be showing off the Dream M!X at the Tokyo Toy Show on June 4th in Japan. Bandai Japan has the Dream M!X listed for an open price, but we are sure it will carry a similar price as the other M!X versions. The Dream M!X version will be available in Japan starting on July 15th 2017, just one day before the M!X’s 1 year anniversary!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back