Tamagotchi M!X - New Bandai Trademark

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The big text on the page says something like "On the upcoming tamagotchi, marriage is super fun!" Everyone else has pretty much provided the translations for the other text that's large enough for me to read. The characters' dialogue bubbles are so tiny. I would like to see a larger scan of this page.
the characters are just talking about who they'd like to marry as hints for the join the dots game at the bottom.

furawatchi - I'd like a ninja

kikitchi - someone who is bright and cheerful is important!

gozarutchi - someone who looks good wearing flowers

memetchi - A tamagotchi who is good at sports!

kuchipatchi - someone who's as fluffy as a futon would be nice!

watawatatchi - someone who can relax in the forest with me!

you get the picture. and i think it's possible for the plate to be replaceable I just pray it won't scratch as badly!!

I just had a thought regarding the red connection port up the top.... do you supposed instead on IR it could possibly be something like a QR code scanner?

I mean IR is so outdated even for japan now and the new trend is currently QR codes I mean look at the Aikatsu stars cards! this could potentially make things like downloads a hell of a lot easier and QR codes are way more present around japan and the world than NFC spots. it could also open the ability for QR cards, poster and more with no need to spend any money extra on NFC tags it costs way less to just print than apply a tag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I'm gathering some speculation here, and I've come up with a possible explanation for the character, Nijifuwatchi. After cheating using google translate, I found that the name translates to "Rainbow Flower". I'm not to sure what this means, but maybe it could be a possible fusion child with Violetchi/Flowertchi as one of the parents! I'm not too sure, since I suck at Japanese right now ;-; But I'm gonna stick with that. Besides, I noticed on the magazine shot that there's a red arrow connecting Lovelitchi and Mametchi together, which could possibly mean Nijifuwatchi is a fusion child for them...? Who knows. It might not even be a fusion child! We'll just have to wait and see.

Hm, I'm gathering some speculation here, and I've come up with a possible explanation for the character, Nijifuwatchi. After cheating using google translate, I found that the name translates to "Rainbow Flower". I'm not to sure what this means, but maybe it could be a possible fusion child with Violetchi/Flowertchi as one of the parents! I'm not too sure, since I suck at Japanese right now ;-; But I'm gonna stick with that. Besides, I noticed on the magazine shot that there's a red arrow connecting Lovelitchi and Mametchi together, which could possibly mean Nijifuwatchi is a fusion child for them...? Who knows. It might not even be a fusion child! We'll just have to wait and see.
Actually her name is the combination of rainbow and fluffy (ふわふわ)as in a "rainbow on a fluffy cloud" as she does come from rainbow hills which is a.. rainbow on a fluffy cloud. I don't necessarily think she is a fusion but her own character.

the characters are just talking about who they'd like to marry as hints for the join the dots game at the bottom.

furawatchi - I'd like a ninja

kikitchi - someone who is bright and cheerful is important!

gozarutchi - someone who looks good wearing flowers

memetchi - A tamagotchi who is good at sports!

kuchipatchi - someone who's as fluffy as a futon would be nice!

watawatatchi - someone who can relax in the forest with me!

you get the picture. and i think it's possible for the plate to be replaceable I just pray it won't scratch as badly!!

I just had a thought regarding the red connection port up the top.... do you supposed instead on IR it could possibly be something like a QR code scanner?

I mean IR is so outdated even for japan now and the new trend is currently QR codes I mean look at the Aikatsu stars cards! this could potentially make things like downloads a hell of a lot easier and QR codes are way more present around japan and the world than NFC spots. it could also open the ability for QR cards, poster and more with no need to spend any money extra on NFC tags it costs way less to just print than apply a tag!
Ahh thanks for translating the puzzle. So, that means Kuchipatchi is paired with Watawatachi...but we know Kuchipatchi's girlfriend is Yukipatchi, it's just for fun I guess. XD

OOOOOH!!! Shell design is super cute, especially the cracked thang going on there. Looks like it will be a color screen.

So... release date is unknown as of now?

:0!!! oh my gosh what if the "mix" in the name means a sort of "mix" of the two characters, kinda like a sort of fusion?

I'm really excited for this release now~ The design looks super cute, I'll definitely be buying one once it's released~
This actually seems like a plausible theory!

Very anxiously awaiting more news about this!! :D

I think I'd be pretty surprised if this new tama didn't use NFC. Considering its popularity for mobile payment and so on it seems like it'd be odd to remove the feature. Considering that the iPhone dominates the market in Japan and doesn't have an IR blaster (as far as I know?) I don't imagine IrDA is likely to be used with any new tamas... it wouldn't be accessible for a lot of users.

I'm super in love with the rainbow aesthetic and Nijifuwatchi. So pretty!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back