Tamagotchi Melody Mix freezing up problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamatamaluna

Reaction score
Hi everyone hope someone can help me

My newly bought tamagotchi (2nd hand btw) is working well but when you take care of your pet like feed or bathe him/her the pet freezes up all the time like every single SAME scenario. I have to reset and it does it over and over again, tried changing the batteries and same problem. Can someone tell me if this is still worth keeping or no? Hoping someone can help me out. Will appreciate it so much! Thank youuuu! 

Looks like its wires are badly placed. Try placing it correctly.

Seems like an internal issue. Either you get a new one or try and fix it. I would suggest you join “Tamagotchi Hospital” on Facebook and ask people to see if someone can do anything about it.

Looks like its wires are badly placed. Try placing it correctly.
I know that you wish to be helpful (and I hope that you aren't posting replies like this just to artificially increase your post-count), but replies like this don't help anybody and could even lead to those inexperienced with electronics damaging their devices. That's not a nice thing to encourage people to do.

This problem is highly unlikely to be anything to do with wires, because the only wires in these devices are usually for the speakers.

Seems like an internal issue. Either you get a new one or try and fix it. I would suggest you join “Tamagotchi Hospital” on Facebook and ask people to see if someone can do anything about it.
Seeking out those with the relevant electronics experience and the ability to help, as @iAM suggests, is the best approach. 👍

Latest posts

Back