Tamagotchi Mini Rerelease Dies in the Middle of the Night?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pingasatchi

Reaction score
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I got woken up at 5am, well before it should have even woken up for the day, to my Oyajitchi dying (and of course I was lucky enough to have the species with the bug where the death animation lasts for an hour instead of one minute like it’s supposed to). Needless to say, the random beeping really scared me lol. I was offended and I took the battery out immediately. I left a note for myself in the future in case I want to run it again, because cause this experience hasn’t been pleasant  :angry:

Is this normal, and has this happened to anyone else? If so, why? When I looked on the wiki, it said the Minis can die at the approximate age of 15, which seems to be the case, but I didn’t start the tamagotchi’s life at 5am, so it shouldn’t have hit exactly 15 years old then, right? I also know that its health bars weren’t empty, as I clearly remember feeding it before 10pm when it went to sleep, and even if they were empty as it was going to bed, wouldn’t it have died later after waking up at the correct time rather than randomly in the middle of the night?

I can’t think of anything that make’s this add up for me. No other tamagotchi I’ve owned has done this to me lol. Your input is greatly appreciated!  :D

Did you alter the time or use the clock-set "pause" trick at any point? That can throw out the timing on the set lifespan.

Did you alter the time or use the clock-set "pause" trick at any point? That can throw out the timing on the set lifespan.
Yeah, I did at times. I still feel like its weird that it would die in its sleep though haha. I feel like they should’ve implemented something to prevent that specific scenario from happening. I guess I did it to myself. As far as I know, none of my other Tamagotchis that I’ve used the trick for (some nanos and the original rereleases) have a rule that says they’ll die after an exact amount of time, so I guess that’s why this has never happened before.

Changing the time can make it die it happend to my On

Also it dies in its sleep

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back