Tamagotchi Monster

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness!
I ran the apk on whatever OS was running on a Galaxy S9 in 2019...can't speak to whether it works on the current OS as I switched phones last year after an underwater photography incident.
I do recall there being the warning that the app was designed for an older OS the first time I ran it, but on the whole there were no issues. I don't know if the app was supposed to actually beep at you when it was running in the background, but it never did that.
Sorry that's not particularly useful >_<

Prologue/Day 0: June 16, Sunday

I attend Tokyo Toy Show's final public day and check out the Bandai booth, which has all mainline Tamagotchi releases on display, organized chronologically. I see the Devilgotchi, and realize that despite owning an Angel back in the 90's, I know very little about its demonic counterpart.

View attachment 310

I am intrigued by the package's promise of late night shenanigans, and look it up on Yahoo! Auctions assuming it can't run for much more than any other used classic era Tama.

I am horrendously mistaken.

This toy is WAY too expensive for frivolous curiosity!

Why do I want one, anyway? It's no secret I'm stressed about an upcoming interview, and looking for any way to distract myself from anxiety. Sure, I could just pop some fresh LR-44s in any of my P1s or 2s and call it a day, but if I'm gonna impulsively raise a Tamagotchi for the first time in 5 years or so, I want something new, darn it!

Late night, I do more research to try and learn more about the Devilgotchi, see if there's another way to play. Then, I discover the old 2006 Tamagotchi Monster APK...

Now, I'm not usually one for installing questionable software on my phone, but if I'm gonna do something weird, what better than a digital devil alien from yesteryear? I install the APK and bridge software that allows me to run the ancient app on my Galaxy S9, and around 2:30 AM, DeviZukitchi is spawned from the depths of the Tamagotchi underworld...and promptly hits the hay.

View attachment 311

Fair enough.
1. What do you mean by bridge software?
2. Which bridge software did you use to run the Tamagotchi Monster

Latest posts

Back