Tamagotchi Music Star City hack

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
please fix it! It's broken and lots of us have gotten hacked so we need it more than ever!

+BanDai please if youve closed it down please get rid of the hacker from tamatown or let us use the generator just for a bit to regain our CDs because they got hacked. this is not me who got hacked, im saying this on the behalf of those who did.

Last edited by a moderator:
IT wont work it just keeps giving me a five digit number whats the last digit i dont know it wont show me :(

ok this is what u do when every thing says 1000 go to this thing where it says find ur id go login ur username and pass after that it gives u this long thing that has numbers on it and then press submit and then u find this thing that says ud and copy only the numbers and then go back to the begining and where it says id past the numbers and the press subment and u will get 1000 gp
I tried this though and it didn't work. i put in my exact id and it comes up with https://musicstargen.site40.net/gotchigen.php. please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back