Tamagotchi Nano clone called Teddy Bear

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiston

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am desperately looking for this Tamagotchi Nano clone called Teddy Bear. I have found some info about it but I wasn't able to find it anywhere online for sale.

When I was a little kid back in 1997 this was my first Tama and I really loved it. Today I have only non functional torzo of the Teddy Bear and I'd love to have on of these in working condition.

Is there someone who owns Teddy and would be willing to sell it?

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0340.jpg
    IMG_0340.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Hi guys,

I am desperately looking for this Tamagotchi Nano clone called Teddy Bear. I have found some info about it but I wasn't able to find it anywhere online for sale.

When I was a little kid back in 1997 this was my first Tama and I really loved it. Today I have only non functional torzo of the Teddy Bear and I'd love to have on of these in working condition.

Is there someone who owns Teddy and would be willing to sell it?

Thank you!
That would probably cost lots
I can tell its preeeety ancient
Maybe 400$ Cus it probably limited

It's still only the clone of the original Tama so I don't expect some high price estimates. The problem is that people don't even trade these because everyone is collecting the original bandai vpets.

I'm not aware of many bear virtual pets, so I wonder if this one was a clone of the MGA Bear? You might want to try searching for that pet and see if it's what you're looking for - it might turn up some leads! :smile2:

Latest posts

Back