Tamagotchi on battery and English meets customization

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithp

Reaction score
If your tamagotchi on battery suddenly dies is your progress saved automatically?

Is there anyone who turns Japanese tamagotchi meets into English? I know I saw a way to do it but I thought maybe someone does and allows people to order them already converted to English.

If your tamagotchi on battery suddenly dies is your progress saved automatically?
Yes, you will be able to download the progress.
Is there anyone who turns Japanese tamagotchi meets into English? I know I saw a way to do it but I thought maybe someone does and allows people to order them already converted to English.
There is now way of patching Meets to make it english. The only Tamagotchi you will be able to do that with is Tamagotchi P’s. Never heard of english Meets! :mellow:

Yes, you will be able to download the progress.

There is now way of patching Meets to make it english. The only Tamagotchi you will be able to do that with is Tamagotchi P’s. Never heard of english Meets! :mellow:
Check this out

Yes. If your tamagotchi on runs out of battery, replace it. It'll give the options to continue, or reset all. Choose continue, and set the time to continue your current tamagotchi!

Latest posts

Back